Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more bushmeat for me! Darn!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16514637

Quote:Scientists have documented potentially dangerous viruses entering the US through illegally imported wildlife products.

Testing of meats confiscated at American airports has revealed the presence of several pathogens that could pose a risk to human health.
Cunt
RE: No more bushmeat for me! Darn!
Euwww!
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Herpes tainted meat...yummy
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
No more bushmeat for me! Darn! there is a lot of ideas and we will remind a perfect direction in life so we will get a best role and best thoughts in life for perfect role so be a best and content current situation.
The thread title had such possibilities.
A couple of weeks ago we were at a BBQ where the host was serving kangaroo steaks that he'd killed himself.
Yum.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.