Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Signatures!
Shocked 
Signatures!
There are a lot of members here with some really awesome signatures! However, some of them I can't remember, and I haven't found an appropriate place to reply to people's signatures, so I decided to make one. If you think you have an awesome sig, please post here so we can talk about it, and maybe so I can complement it!
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
RE: Signatures!
My signature is awesome because Cinjin made it. 'nuff said.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
My sig is awesome because my brain made it..
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
My signature is awesome because it's simple math. And math is awesome.
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
The awsome Karl Pilkington came up with mine.
"We came from the sea originally, now we're going back in it. Don't go in it, unless you're in a boat."
My signature seemed like a good idea at the time.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(January 13, 2012 at 4:19 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: My signature seemed like a good idea at the time.

And I was there at that time. True Story
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I realized I could never decide on one so I change it when the mood suits me.

(Which is odd, considering how long I keep an avatar. I've only switched avatars a couple times) Thinking
[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 13, 2012 at 4:17 pm)Diamond Wrote: My signature is awesome because it's simple math. And math is awesome.
I love yours! Here's another one: asin((1+sqrt(5))/-4)+720

(January 13, 2012 at 4:19 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: My signature seemed like a good idea at the time.
-made me laugh.
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
I managed to rustle mines up in a couple of minutes. (:
[Image: siguf.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Letter to Pope Francis (signatures needed) Catholic_Lady 40 3773 September 7, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris