Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Introduction
It didn't seem like the thread titles here needed to be very original, so please excuse my lack of creativity.

Anyway, I'm new to AF, and I've only browsed a few threads, but I hope to learn a lot more here!

RE: Introduction
Welcome Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Welcome to AF! See ya 'round..

Hello and welcome.
(January 14, 2012 at 5:12 am)riverthought Wrote: It didn't seem like the thread titles here needed to be very original, so please excuse my lack of creativity.

I don't remember an introduction that was titled "Introduction" before.
Wasn't it prophesied that one would come and they'd take the name of the new for themselves, and they would dazzle all with their ability to program a microwave oven?
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
I think he's having a pop at us, GET HIM MEN!

Nah, welcome.
Welcome N00b! Jk, I'm new too haha! xD Happy posting!
[Image: siguf.jpg]
Welcome.
Cunt
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Hi riverT

Thankyou for the intro
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 734 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 974 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1955 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1422 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 4023 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2272 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 2009 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1169 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 979 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2904 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2