Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitt Romney Gargles Nutsacks
Mitt Romney Gargles Nutsacks
Just saying . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9cn0M_AF...ture=share
RE: Mitt Romney Gargles Nutsacks
Yes...yes he does.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Mitt has run "investment" corporations. You know...the kind that hand out million dollar bonuses to its top board members and that buy companies, lay off their employees, and break the companies up to sell bit by bit
I know, he used to be our governor. Ugh. To think, he followed in the footsteps of men like Samuel Adams and John Hancock. Do you think Samuel Adams would have ignored that man? Even if he disagreed, I am sure he would have given him a long-winded reason for disagreeing before hanging him in effigy from the Liberty Tree, of course. Nonetheless, he would not have been ignored.

I really fucking hate it when people smile when they are being rude. It's like they think baring their teeth will somehow trick us into thinking they are being nice.
I do with the person who posted the video spelled dying right, though.
Well, Mr. Romney, you are an asshole.
You have proven that beyond any kind of reasonable doubt.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
(January 14, 2012 at 6:10 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Mitt has run "investment" corporations. You know...the kind that hand out million dollar bonuses to its top board members and that buy companies, lay off their employees, and break the companies up to sell bit by bit

Hey, hey, hey! The greedy corporate fuckwits told Gingrich to stop saying that. They think he was giving "venture capitalists" a bad name.

Which is like calling a vulture a fucking scavenger.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc0QFc9q...r_embedded
Well, this thread certainly isn't what I'd hoped it would be.
Cunt
(January 14, 2012 at 8:36 pm)frankiej Wrote: Well, this thread certainly isn't what I'd hoped it would be.

I know what you mean. After seeing the video I too wish that someone had thoroughly teabagged Romney.

Perhaps someone should loosen that stick up his ass with some "medical mary-jew-wana".

That would be an interesting story.
"Guy spikes Presidential Hopeful Mitt Romney's de-flavored salad and plain ice cream with copious amounts of the wacky tobaccy."
I'd love to see that news story - a version of "defining the term Santorum" for Romney.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
No compassion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5809 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  No Wonder Romney Won't Endorse Him. Minimalist 5 1336 October 7, 2016 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Mitt Romney considering a Libertarian Party endorsement? ReptilianPeon 9 1408 August 1, 2016 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Rich Motherfucker - Is This One Of Romney's 47%? Minimalist 6 1697 October 21, 2014 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Heywood
  Now That Romney Has Crashed and Burned.... Minimalist 11 3365 October 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: freedomfromforum
  Romney's 100 mil tax dodge Brian37 12 5133 November 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Romney continues to use well known lies in ads Aroura 3 1790 November 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Interviewing Romney Supporters Jaysyn 21 7749 November 2, 2012 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  I'm Voting For Romney Spectrum 32 10208 October 30, 2012 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Spectrum
  Romney's dodge on equal pay. Brian37 10 3859 October 17, 2012 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious