Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victory over creatards in UK
Victory over creatards in UK
No funding for yooohooo!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2012...sfeed=true
RE: Victory over creatards in UK
Well, that settles it. If I get knocked up, I'm moving to England to raise my kids.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Read this earlier today. Good stuff.
Gotta give the Brits credit for chasing all the religious fuckheads to the colonies.

Smart move. Even pretended to fight a "war" to get them back before saying "oh fuck it" and giving up.

Probably snickered the whole way back to England.
Pretty sure we left the fat people there too Min.

Also, this is our biggest (1mil members i think) student forum, this is what they think of it. Think there would be a slightly alternative overall opinion in America.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthre...?t=1895059
They'd be screaming bloody murder, Fifth.

You know....

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=289zpfs&s=7
I read this the other day... I was gonna post it, but then I didn't Tongue
Cunt
(January 17, 2012 at 12:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Gotta give the Brits credit for chasing all the religious fuckheads to the colonies.

Smart move. Even pretended to fight a "war" to get them back before saying "oh fuck it" and giving up.

Oh yeah, once we booted them out and pretended to fight a war we had a right loud party! "The crazy bible-thumping fucktards are gone!"
In fact this was the party all over England -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07M3waPg6DU
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Sad But you'll take me back, won't you Ace?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(January 17, 2012 at 12:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Gotta give the Brits credit for chasing all the religious fuckheads to the colonies.

Yeah, have fun with your House of Lords! Tongue
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 13 2161 August 10, 2017 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Sterben
  Fuck Ken Ham and the Rest of The Creatards Minimalist 7 1558 April 18, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  More News to Upset Creatards Minimalist 6 2414 February 17, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Creatards Shall Shitteth Bricks Minimalist 6 1366 August 31, 2016 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I'm Sure This Will Start The Creatards Talking About Arks... Minimalist 5 1582 May 7, 2016 at 6:22 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  More for Creatards to Whine About. Minimalist 3 1519 March 23, 2016 at 9:46 am
Last Post: The Atheist
  More Bad News For Creatards Minimalist 4 1269 October 14, 2015 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  130,000 years ago? Even Neandertal Fucks the Creatards Minimalist 23 6831 April 13, 2015 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And, Lo...The Creatards Shalt Scream Bloody Murder.... Minimalist 31 7079 January 29, 2015 at 6:37 am
Last Post: Tonus
  More Facts For Creatards to Choke On Minimalist 11 3954 January 17, 2015 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13