Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anti-Religious T-Shirts
Anti-Religious T-Shirts
My boy friend ordered a bunch of Atheist and Anti-Religous T-shirts such as one with a Jesus Fish on a Grill, one with Jesus riding a T-Rex
Worse though is the T-shirt with Jesus with a Blackeye and it says "Ask me about Jesus(and I'll be your fucking ass)" and one that just says "FUCK JESUS"
Ummm so ya, I love the guy to death but I also have to be seen with him in public. I love expressing myself as an atheist but can you cross a line? Is there a line? How do you guys feel?
RE: Anti-Religious T-Shirts
All the time...YOU ARE supposedly living in the "Land of the Free" ?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
My mom gets pissed at me wearing my Bruce Campbell/Army of Darkness shirt that says "Yo She Bitch...Let's Go."

If you're embarrassed, maybe ask him not to wear them when you're both together.

If he wants something slightly less offensive but perhaps still controversial, Skeptoid sells some amazing shirts that range from religion to just about every other sort of woo.

If you're not embarrassed...fuck what everyone else thinks.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
He loves being as confrontational as possible and knows my feelings about it so reserves the T-shirts for special occaissions. I just know that some atheist really dont like confrontational language and behavior. I dont mind them...when we are not around my family. My family is like the last frontier, they kinda know im atheist but they hope its a phase so we dont talk about it. I just always take a more conversational approach and not an attach approach
Some people just have that sort of attitude. Personally I think people these days are too sensitive, everyone takes offense no matter what you do if you're atheist, so Meh, piss on their delicate sensibilities.
"In our youth, we lacked the maturity, the decency to create gods better than ourselves so that we might have something to aspire to. Instead we are left with a host of deities who were violent, narcissistic, vengeful bullies who reflected our own values. Our gods could have been anything we could imagine, and all we were capable of manifesting were gods who shared the worst of our natures."-Me

"Atheism leaves a man to sense, to philosophy, to natural piety, to laws, to reputation; all of which may be guides to an outward moral virtue, even if religion vanished; but religious superstition dismounts all these and erects an absolute monarchy in the minds of men." – Francis Bacon
(January 17, 2012 at 10:29 pm)m.condon Wrote: He loves being as confrontational as possible and knows my feelings about it so reserves the T-shirts for special occaissions. I just know that some atheist really dont like confrontational language and behavior. I dont mind them...when we are not around my family. My family is like the last frontier, they kinda know im atheist but they hope its a phase so we dont talk about it. I just always take a more conversational approach and not an attach approach

I hope he's a good fighter because the devotees of the prince of peace are most definitely not peaceful.

In fact, they don't pay a great deal of attention to much of anything their alleged godboy said.
Atheist shirt

Source: http://www.zazzle.com/atheist_attitude_w...3326874237

I , as a man, can't wear female shirt, but I can buy a poster with that awesome artwork.

T-Shirt Hell rocks! Big Grin

http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml
"No-one who decides that scientific evidence is not for him and that his own experience or the stories of others is the be all and end all of deciding what's true ever has the right to call people searching for reliable, repeatable evidence narrow-minded. That is hypocrisy of the most laughable kind." Derren Brown - Tricks of the Mind.
i have a few Atheist T-shirts myself. The first one is Orange and the second one is Black.

[Image: religion_is_fiction_tshirt-p235847551542...qq_400.jpg]
[Image: 356341415v1_460x460_Front_Color-Black_pa...e-true.jpg]
Double standards...

We say "yeah fuck their sensibilities", yet we protest the Westborough Baptist Church's signs or Fox News' stupidity...

Insulting people for no purpose other than being smug and condescending is not being a brave voice defying the social norms...it's being an asshole.

So if offending people who havnt done anything to him is so important, then, well, ouch Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History: The Iniquitous Anti-Christian French Revolution. Nishant Xavier 27 2111 August 6, 2023 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 1942 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Angry Atheists and Anti-Theists Agnostico 186 18098 December 31, 2018 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Isn't Atheism anti Christian than anti religious? Western part atleast Kibbi 14 3447 October 5, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Why America is anti-theist. Goosebump 3 1096 March 1, 2018 at 9:06 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  Anti-Theism Haipule 134 24304 December 20, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Haipule
Tongue Let's see some Atheist or Anti Religion Memes Spooky 317 157586 July 10, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  My anti-theistic perspective Foxaèr 122 15176 February 4, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Atheism and Anti-Theism same thing? ErGingerbreadMandude 114 16742 February 2, 2016 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: God of Mr. Hanky
  Why so many "anti-feminists" in the atheist community? ketameankitty 887 155023 December 4, 2015 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Cyberman