Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape
Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape
I am friggin speechless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fej-N-SAN30
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
RE: Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape
The delusional beliefs like religion should stay out of the politics. Hell, religious people shouldn't have the priviledge to set the laws on State according to their religious beliefs.

That's what the Segregation of State and Church is for.
(January 26, 2012 at 4:26 pm)LarissaAnn Wrote: I am friggin speechless

What amazes me is that NOBODY CONSIDERS THE KID'S FUCKING INTERESTS!

What a bunch of fucking egotists. All of them!
I agree with them. Given Santorum's hypocrisy, he'd be knocking on the abortion clinic door first thing in the morning.

Santorum doesn't believe that women should be allowed to have medically-necessary abortions in order to save their lives. Santorum's own wife had a medically-necessary abortion in order to save her life. He claimed that was OK because she was already a mother and didn't want to deprive his kids of their mother.

What a fucking douchebag.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Guys like that remind me of the homeless (alcoholic) wannabe preacher under the fly-over in his tattered, caked-up, stinky clothes. But in the US people like that can run for president, and nobody thinks it odd that a halfwit ruins the country for centuries. They don't care. As long as he's as "American as apple pie"!

Well, folks, that pie has been eaten! The plate is totally empty! Not a crumb left!
LOL I'm American and I think that American is a dipshit!

What really gets me about this is that that's the LAST thing a woman needs after going through such a trauma perpetrated by a man is ANOTHER man telling her what she must do about it. Men have absolutely no place personally or politically to tell a woman what do in such a situation. Talk about being violated twice!
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
(January 26, 2012 at 6:34 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: But in the US people like that can run for president, and nobody thinks it odd that a halfwit ruins the country for centuries. They don't care. As long as he's as "American as apple pie"!

Not to mention "Christian to a fault." But of course numbnut conservatives think that the only way to be American is to be Christian.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(January 26, 2012 at 6:55 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Not to mention "Christian to a fault." But of course numbnut conservatives think that the only way to be American is to be Christian.

There is no faultless degree of christianity.

(January 26, 2012 at 7:29 pm)Chuck Wrote:
(January 26, 2012 at 6:55 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Not to mention "Christian to a fault." But of course numbnut conservatives think that the only way to be American is to be Christian.

There is no faultless degree of christianity.

No, because we're all born with the original sin. God made fucking sure we wouldn't escape that one. It's His birthday gift to newborns! So He's in actual fact a child abuser! Of newborns! So if you really need to lynch someone, lynch God, the baby molester!
Santorum knows the GOP base wants crazy - and he intends to give it to them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'God', the biggest practitioner of abortion! Simon Moon 65 5147 July 31, 2023 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: no one
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 1308 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Church demands the victim apologize to pastor's wife since the pastor did the rape. Foxaèr 122 15818 September 17, 2016 at 4:30 am
Last Post: rado84
  What sucks due to my religion (for me). Mystic 81 10420 December 29, 2015 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Be consistent GOP.....Abortion..... Brian37 14 5057 December 1, 2015 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Abortion is love robvalue 308 52217 October 10, 2015 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Video Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice Mental Outlaw 16 4278 April 5, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Mormon: "There is no such thing as rape." Tiberius 148 34997 December 9, 2014 at 11:03 am
Last Post: John V
  Rape in the Bible Nope 152 14195 December 8, 2014 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Did King David rape Bath-sheba? Tonus 77 24941 December 3, 2014 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Drich