Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Atheist Memeber Here!
Star 
New Atheist Memeber Here!
Hello

I'm an new member here on Atheist Forum. My name is Mitja,and im 14 years old. I came across this site cuz im very into atheism ( i was atheist all my life-all my famely are stritch atheists as well)
I love learning about history,computers-(im an linux user for 2 years now) ECOLOGY.I'm also an vegeterian for 11 months now.
I listen to reggae,jazz,and progressive rock: just name any band from this subgener and i will know it.

im an big supporter of PETA,GREENPEACE and GREEN PARTY.

See you around

Worship (large)[Image: c91f3a5e652622cc60da19359472d262.jpg]:worship-large:

Not sure If Atheist,Or just Reasonable!

WARNING: If you arent an atheist you will not be tolerated by this user Wink Shades
RE: New Atheist Memeber Here!
I have shoes older than you but that's okay. Glad to see young people shake off the shackles and spend time living instead of worrying about some angry desert god.
thanks yea i was an atheist all my life but i never didnt try to find any forums about it.

WARNING: If you arent an atheist you will not be tolerated by this user Wink Shades
Woll yer jus' wonna dem dere liberal hippy types. We don' take kindly to yer type 'round here. [/backwoods redneck]

Welcome to the forums. I wish I'd have become an atheist a lot earlier in life. And the line I wrote above is just what I imagine a lot of my neighbors would say if you made that introduction to them.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(January 27, 2012 at 1:12 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Woll yer jus' wonna dem dere liberal hippy types. We don' take kindly to yer type 'round here. [/backwoods redneck]

Welcome to the forums. I wish I'd have become an atheist a lot earlier in life. And the line I wrote above is just what I imagine a lot of my neighbors would say if you made that introduction to them.

Hey respect my authority! Or i will yata shut yu [tipical redneck in Texas]

ha thanks for the laugh i think that im going to enjoy here.

Welcome. If you were not a vegetarian then I would respect you more Tongue

MEAT POWER!

Hmm, however, does a vegetarian turn into a vegetarian zombie?
Cunt
(January 27, 2012 at 3:23 pm)frankiej Wrote: Welcome. If you were not a vegetarian then I would respect you more Tongue

MEAT POWER!

Hmm, however, does a vegetarian turn into a vegetarian zombie?

something like that if i bite you you will become an vegeterian zombie (within 4 seconds) its quite awesome if you ask me

Vegetarian zombies do sound cool. All the fun of smashing their heads with little harm.
Cunt
(January 27, 2012 at 4:01 pm)frankiej Wrote: Vegetarian zombies do sound cool. All the fun of smashing their heads with little harm.

mah well im vegeterian cuz I feel sorry for the animals they live and get killed just for food

Welcome! I like your symbol! Wink
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi everybody! New here (She/It) requiredfield 22 487 April 2, 2024 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New Here Nomistic 13 573 February 12, 2024 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  I'm new here Sigiere 14 972 May 24, 2023 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New here Rdougall 9 1261 January 27, 2023 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New guy here Roykok 8 1092 November 10, 2022 at 3:51 pm