Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Ron Bashing
More Ron Bashing
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/r...story.html

It's the same tired old crap. Same newsletter shit, cause that is ALL they have on him, which inst even anything.

RE: More Ron Bashing
Well.... this

Quote:“It was his newsletter, and it was under his name, so he always got to see the final product. . . . He would proof it,’’ said Renae Hathway, a former secretary in Paul’s company and a supporter of the Texas congressman.

makes him out to be a fucking liar....not that being a liar is anything new to any of them.

Listen, I don't give a shit. I can't imagine the circumstances under which I would ever vote for any fascist republican scumbag. It is YOU he is lying to. If you don't care, not my problem.

He's sinking in the polls faster than a stone anyway.
Well I'm sorry you use polls as scientific data. They mean nothing.

Oh wow ONE LADY says he proof read it, one secretary... yeah way to believe everything you hear. One witness is enough for 100% conclusive proof eh?

Where do you get fascistic from, you are so wrong. You are the brainwashed liberal.

Also these newsletters are irrelevant. If the war on drugs stopped that would help African Americans more then any other policy any candidate has. It's actions that matters not words.

Proof to me he is s fascist, and racist, you can't. You are the ones with no evidence. Ok I say "Obama told me he likes men" does that make it a fact. Hahaha you guys are the gullible ones.
Ron Paul is running for president, so determing if he is a racist, i.e. the validity of those newsletters, is not irrelevant to most people. It is irrelevant to me though, because i wouldn't vote for him regardless.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Look, you can apologize and make excuses for the fucktard all you like. You sound like G-C making excuses for his god. Like I said, he's a pimple on the ass of history and I'd never consider voting for any republican anyway.

Fuck every last one of them.
It is irrelevant because it is not factual so it is not a good determination of ones racial beliefs. You can not determine the personal beliefs of a man by something published in a newsletter. You need to base facts off peoples actions.

Someone who is racist wants to dis-enfranchise a certain minority of a population due to skin color. The current political/judicial structure is hurting minorities, so I could call all current politicians racist due to their support or continuation of programs that disproportionally persecute people of color. This is not based on some arbitrary writing in a newsletter, this is based on the current facts and trends of minority peoples. These are the facts.

(January 27, 2012 at 4:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Look, you can apologize and make excuses for the fucktard all you like. You sound like G-C making excuses for his god. Like I said, he's a pimple on the ass of history and I'd never consider voting for any republican anyway.

Fuck every last one of them.

Your stubbornness is clouding the truth. Your making broad generalizations about people and a party. The Republican party is a fluid organization with always changing ideas. Ron's idea's are hardly current mainstream republican ideas.

You have to be able to change and adapt to different ideas and ways of thinking.
im voting Rick Santorum.

Fuck Ron Paul.
OK, let's say he isn't a racist. Then why did he allow someone to publish a newsletter using his name without him even knowing what was in it? This smacks of incompetence at least. I guarantee if anyone asked to publish something under my name purporting to come from me, I would definitely read it before it went out. I find it very hard to believe that this newsletter was published under his name without him knowing what was in it. At any rate, he should have known what was being said in these newsletters being distributed for a period of several years. I could see if it was a one-off occurrence where an editor left a racist comment in one issue by mistake, but this was deliberately going on for years. If Ron Paul wins the presidency, is he going to have a press secretary sending out statements and press releases without personally directing him to or even checking them first?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(January 27, 2012 at 4:17 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: OK, let's say he isn't a racist. Then why did he allow someone to publish a newsletter using his name without him even knowing what was in it? This smacks of incompetence at least. I guarantee if anyone asked to publish something under my name purporting to come from me, I would definitely read it before it went out. I find it very hard to believe that this newsletter was published under his name without him knowing what was in it. At any rate, he should have known what was being said in these newsletters being distributed for a period of several years. I could see if it was a one-off occurrence where an editor left a racist comment in one issue by mistake, but this was deliberately going on for years. If Ron Paul wins the presidency, is he going to have a press secretary sending out statements and press releases without personally directing him to or even checking them first?

Still its 20 year old newsletter. Fucking Perry used to be a democrat you don't see them bitching about that. And Romney did "socialized" healthcare and they still don't care. So give me a break.

You are grasping here.... Ok he was incompetent 20 years ago.. sorry he didn't have better control on a newsletter with his name on it. Again actions speak louder then words. No one is 100% perfect in life, but this is such a small issue, and it seems like the only one people can keep bringing up, so IMO thats pretty good if this is the only kinda dirt they can dig up on him.

Still remember to compare all this to our current leaders. I will shut down Guantanamo. (Still going) I will stop the wars. (He started more wars).
He's imcompetent now PP. He's a deluded utopian.

You honestly think de-regulating is good?

You think ridding America of the Dept' of Education is good?

You think repealing Civil Rights Act is good?

His economic ideas would create a greater gulf in wage inequality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm leaving Ron Paul land Videodrome 28 3163 February 12, 2016 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Ron Paul Throwing In With The Crazies Minimalist 3 1295 April 28, 2015 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The newest Ron Paul thread MORETORQUE 4 2084 April 12, 2013 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  Ron Paul- The Racist Liar Erinome 45 16726 April 12, 2013 at 9:54 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Ron Paul - Gone but still an Asshole Minimalist 43 14808 December 6, 2012 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Don't Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out, Ron Minimalist 43 10238 November 17, 2012 at 2:38 am
Last Post: cratehorus
  [split]Ron Paul plays Yahtzee with Nazis cratehorus 69 28391 September 6, 2012 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Justtristo
  An objective take on Ron Paul theVOID 29 12285 March 23, 2012 at 8:58 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ron Paul might have the most delegates? Tiberius 60 20369 February 15, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  The Ron.g Thing to do? 8BitAtheist 1 1283 January 18, 2012 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Minimalist