Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! I'm new!
Hi! I'm new!
Hello fellow Atheists. Given that the last forum I joined didn't go over so well (long story short, they hated me so much that one of the admins changed my username to dunsparce), I thought i'd give it a second shot, you know, in another community, perhaps with more people that share my philosophy.
I enjoy good non-fiction literature, video games, the study of Quantum Mechanics, D&D, and so on. My favorite music genre is Viking Metal (my favorite band being Ensiferum); My favorite television show is a tie between The Daily Show and Clobert Report; my favorite movie is 2001 A Space Odyssey; my favorite game is Metroid Prime. The name "Norwad" comes from my Nordic heritage and obsession with Norse Mythology.
I'm not particularly good with closing statements, so uh, that is all.
RE: Hi! I'm new!
(January 28, 2012 at 8:30 pm)Norwad Wrote: long story short, they hated me so much that one of the admins changed my username to dunsparce

And why is that? Wink Shades
The admins and mods here don't mess around here either Tongue

Other than that, Welcome to the Atheist Forums. Cool Shades
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Hey we share the same nonreligious view! Welcome to AF but why did they hate you?

I'm currently reading "3001: The Final Odyssey" it is really good. If you like 2001:The Space Odyssey, you should read 3001.
Velkommen Norwad

Enjoy your stay here.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome to AF. We won't try to hate you, just don't make us, please.

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New New New Quid 23 4810 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman