Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Strobel books
Lee Strobel books
Has anyone read Lee Strobel's books, namely, The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus, The Case for Faith: A Journalist Investigates the Toughest Objections to Christianity, The Case for the Real Jesus: A Journalist Investigates Current Attacks on the Identity of Christ, The Case For Easter: A Journalist Investigates The Evidence For The Resurrection?

According to one of my friends, he presents the best arguments for the "truth" of Christianity. I would appreciate a feedback from someone here before I go ahead and purchase the books. Is it the same bullcrap spewed by theists everyday or something different? Does he use any "evidence" outside the bible?

EDIT:
Ahh, According to some "independent reviews online", he offers nothing but more propaganda and nonsense; presents untrue statements as facts. Sigh!

On the same note, if anyone is interested, go and have a look at God: The Failed Hypothesis. How Science Shows That God Does Not Exist and The God Debates: A 21st Century Guide for Atheists and Believers (and Everyone in Between).

These two books offer both sides intelligently and without bias; supported by hard facts....
RE: Lee Strobel books
(January 30, 2012 at 10:41 pm)Forsaken Wrote: Is it the same bullcrap spewed by theists everyday or something different?

SAME
OLD
SHIT

Banging Head On Desk
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
RE: Lee Strobel books
As I understand it Stroebel interviews only religious shitheads for his "case."

It would be like a prosecutor calling only the defendant's friends as witnesses while trying to convict him of a crime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Read any good books lately? Rate them here Ravenshire 505 69828 October 13, 2019 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Bill Maher Real Time - Republicunt Books Minimalist 0 969 January 17, 2015 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Read any good books lately? Ravenshire 26 5684 August 6, 2014 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam