Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reason Rally
Video 
Reason Rally
We need YOU to be on the Mall in Washington DC on March 24th for the Reason Rally. This is our chance to make a joyous noise to let the nation know that freethinkers, atheists, agnostics, skeptics, and other non-believers are a force to be reckoned with.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=rlpVUjRWgyE

Nick Lee
President
Atheist Alliance of America
RE: Reason Rally
You pay for the airfare and hotel room and I'll be there Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Yep, same here! Plus a little spending cash and find someone to run the shop for me.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
This post submitted with the erroneous assumption that everyone on AF lives in Washington DC.

Or maybe Americans don't care either way? Hmm...
I will be there as soon as I get my teleportation device up and running.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A solid reason to not support Discovery+ Foxaèr 5 534 March 31, 2021 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Louis Theroux: By Reason Of Insanity TubbyTubby 9 2120 March 24, 2015 at 6:17 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Beck And Reason Rally Begynol 9 3937 April 7, 2012 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: libalchris
  Bill Maher - The Reason For Everything And The Purpose Of Life leo-rcc 13 7285 July 30, 2009 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: binny