Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best poster on here?
Who is the best poster on here?
Who is the best poster on here? I was going to say me but that would be too open-minded and biased.

I would go for Rayaan but he denies this so I can't pick him.

I have gone for DeistPaladin.
RE: Who is the best poster on here?
Quote:I was going to say me but that would be too open-minded and biased.

Not to mention about as fucked up as your bullshit religion.
(February 4, 2012 at 8:07 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I was going to say me but that would be too open-minded and biased.

Not to mention about as fucked up as your bullshit religion.
Please stick to the topic.

Quote:Who is the best poster on here?

Zakir_250

Definitely. No doubt about that. You are the best poster EVER!
(February 4, 2012 at 8:13 pm)Rayaan Wrote:

Zakir_250

Definitely. No doubt about that. You are the best poster EVER!

Thanks but I want to you to be honest. I think I do have the potential to be the best poster but I'm not YET. I need to learn how to take insults to Islam but so far I can't.

But if you're serious then thanks. Cool Shades

Of course I'm not serous.

And no, I don't think that you have the potential to be the "best poster." But if you think so, then I think that you're wrong and very stupid as well.
Sorry, but that's what I really think and I hope that you don't cry about it. Wink

Who cares,it's not a contest.

If we had a vote for the worst poster here currently,you'd have a very god chance of winning. However,in terms of sheer numbers of loopy posts,the prize would probably go to one of our resident Christian apologists.. I guess we could a have a special category for the worst Muslim poster ever.I think you might win that. Wink Shades
To be honest Zakir, the title and content of this thread just highlights your immaturity and obsession with 'winning' so called debates and arguments (which you don't by the way!). There isn't such a thing as a 'best' poster because its a completely subjective argument. Whom I may consider to be 'best' poster will likely differ greatly from you or someone else.

I've spent quite a bit of time reading through some of the brilliant and thoughtful threads here and couldn't possibly select a single person as the best! If you really want me to name some people, well Minimalist, Kich, doubting Thomas, Deistpaladin, revJeremiah, padraic and darwinian (among many others! Sorry if I missed you out, am pretty new here!) speak a lot of truth in my opinion.

But as I say, its a completely subjective opinion. Perhaps you should have titled the thread "In your opinion, who do you think is the best poster".
The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true - Carl Sagan
This is exactly why I think I have potential to be the best. Every where I go, every thread I create, the topic gets changed to something about me...

My first topic got 47/8 pages. Not many can say that on their first ever thread.

What constitutes as best?

Establish goal posts.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  COKE HERE, GET YOUR COKE HERE.... Brian37 7 936 March 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4307 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Thread Title Mashup: She Keeps Sucking Something Shitty From The Poster Below Me Whateverist 277 21864 December 1, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Rep The Poster Above You emjay 20 2445 October 17, 2017 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Above Poster is your new god, how do you praise them? TheMissingLink 24 6122 September 23, 2017 at 11:35 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Say Something Cheesy To The Poster Below You Edwardo Piet 7 1203 July 4, 2016 at 3:28 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Does anyone remember this poster? Brian37 33 3896 May 31, 2014 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Best Poster Poll Darwinian 19 8076 February 6, 2012 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Zen Badger