Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bill Maher Unbaptizes Edward Davies
Bill Maher Unbaptizes Edward Davies
Most epic New Rules everrrr!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mA-57ZkL6Q

RE: Bill Maher Unbaptizes Edward Davies
^^Nice.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

"I call upon the mormon spirits to leave his body the fuck alone"

Love it.
[Image: afsig.jpg]
That was hilarious, every once in a while Bill reminds me of why I watch every week.
"In our youth, we lacked the maturity, the decency to create gods better than ourselves so that we might have something to aspire to. Instead we are left with a host of deities who were violent, narcissistic, vengeful bullies who reflected our own values. Our gods could have been anything we could imagine, and all we were capable of manifesting were gods who shared the worst of our natures."-Me

"Atheism leaves a man to sense, to philosophy, to natural piety, to laws, to reputation; all of which may be guides to an outward moral virtue, even if religion vanished; but religious superstition dismounts all these and erects an absolute monarchy in the minds of men." – Francis Bacon
(February 5, 2012 at 7:07 am)aleialoura Wrote: Most epic New Rules everrrr!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mA-57ZkL6Q

Stealing this video from another thread I see Angel Cloud
This was the best episode ever! This morning I was rollin'! ROFLOL
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
Friggin awesome! Thanks for sharing that.
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
Epic. Altough I don't agree with Bill on everything, he's on the mark here.
Well, I do agree with him on most of what he says. Theists just hate him including my older brother who is a devout Roman Catholic. I like to bring up the name of BILL MAHER occasionally just to shake him up. Go Bill.
Well conducted introspection dispels the dreams and delirium on wich gods feed.
Atheism is not therapy but restored mental health.
-Michel Onfray-
Even though he is an atheist, I've never liked Maher. His demeanor and delivery just seem so incredibly irritating to me.
[Image: sig3-2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dr. Bill Craig's Debates: Why do Atheists lose/run away from debating him? Nishant Xavier 123 7052 August 6, 2023 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  How come there arent many atheists such as Bill Maher Roeki 30 8789 July 6, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Decline In Religion Frightens Bill O’Reilly Manowar 14 2746 December 31, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Bill Maher - Openly Secular PSA Minimalist 13 3176 August 1, 2015 at 6:22 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Bill Maher - Millennial Bible Minimalist 1 1045 May 18, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Bill Maher's Ad for Openly Secular.Org Minimalist 5 2350 January 14, 2015 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Going to see Bill Maher in Windsor tonight! Mudhammam 4 1337 April 30, 2014 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Bill Maher New Rules 3/22/13 Minimalist 1 1783 March 24, 2013 at 8:28 am
Last Post: archangle