Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:17 pm

Poll: Best poster is..
This poll is closed.
Zakir_250
23.53%
4 23.53%
Someone else
76.47%
13 76.47%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Poster Poll
Best Poster Poll
Who is currently the best poster here at atheist forums?

P.S. You can't vote for yourself [Image: wink.gif]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Best Poster Poll
(February 5, 2012 at 8:24 am)Darwinian Wrote: Who is currently the best poster here at atheist forums?

P.S. You can't vote for yourself [Image: wink.gif]
I choose...

[Image: poster_best_ever.jpg]
Well, obviously, Zakir is not the best poster YET (because he's new), but in the future, he WILL be.

Right Zakir?
Who the fuck is this... Zakir?
(February 5, 2012 at 9:03 am)Napo Wrote: Who the fuck is this... Zakir?

Oh, he is not only the best poster this forum will ever see but also the holder and representative of all universal truth and knowledge and has been sent by the divine creator himself to set us heathens and infidels on the path to true righteousness.
Thank you guys for your comments. Can we change the title of this thread to 'Farewell to Zakir' because I'm leaving this forum today.

Noble verse Surah 5:51 talks about friendship with Jews and Christian. It says don't become friends with Christians and Jews. However, when speaking of Christians and Jews this verse is actually talking about unbelievers. Basically this verse means don't become friends with anyone who will effect your faith negatively. Muslims are allowed to become friends with unbelievers who are respective to Islam and so on.

Because of this verse, I will be leaving this forum because I'm spending time talking with unbelivers who could effect my faith in a negative way.

Goodbye everyone. Sad
(February 5, 2012 at 9:20 am)Zakir_250 Wrote: Thank you guys for your comments. Can we change the title of this thread to 'Farewell to Zakir' because I'm leaving this forum today.

Noble verse Surah 5:51 talks about friendship with Jews and Christian. It says don't become friends with Christians and Jews. However, when speaking of Christians and Jews this verse is actually talking about unbelievers. Basically this verse means don't become friends with anyone who will effect your faith negatively. Muslims are allowed to become friends with unbelievers who are respective to Islam and so on.

Because of this verse, I will be leaving this forum because I'm spending time talking with unbelivers who could effect my faith in a negative way.

Goodbye everyone. Sad

Adios....goodbye....auf weidersehn.....sionara....GOOD RIDDANCE.
(February 5, 2012 at 9:07 am)Darwinian Wrote: Oh, he is not only the best poster this forum will ever see but also the holder and representative of all universal truth and knowledge and has been sent by the divine creator himself to set us heathens and infidels on the path to true righteousness.

Ohhh now that explains it!

(February 5, 2012 at 9:20 am)Zakir_250 Wrote: Because of this verse, I will be leaving this forum because I'm spending time talking with unbelivers who could effect my faith in a negative way.

And that is exactly why you sir are a complete and utter fucking pussy. Letting a book control you in such a way is incredibly sad. I would say I pity you, but I don't. If you want to let the words written in some ancient book of crap dictate what you can and can't do, then that makes you more of a fool than any one of us.
(February 5, 2012 at 9:20 am)Zakir_250 Wrote: Because of this verse, I will be leaving this forum because I'm spending time talking with unbelivers who could effect my faith in a negative way.

You mean you're actually starting to think for yourself and doubt about your faith is creeping in and that scares you.

If this has happened simply as a result of a few days on an atheist forum then I suspect it is something that you are going to be battling with your whole life, a life that will be ruined by religion.

Good luck.
(February 5, 2012 at 10:53 am)Darwinian Wrote:

You mean you're actually starting to think for yourself and doubt about your faith is creeping in and that scares you.

If this has happened simply as a result of a few days on an atheist forum then I suspect it is something that you are going to be battling with your whole life, a life that will be ruined by religion.

Good luck.
No I haven't doubted my faith. I don't think any arguments that I have presented, have actually been refuted.

The truth will prevail as they famously say.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Poll To End All Polls no one 12 1037 February 5, 2019 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Troll Poll on Atheism ignoramus 2 499 December 17, 2018 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name 3 things about the poster above ignoramus 67 4459 November 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: no one
  Poll: What To Do With Defunct Retail Outlets BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1900 October 30, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Bathroom Poll Foxaèr 31 2876 October 3, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: outtathereligioncloset
  Poll: Is it possible to be both very creepy and very sexy? Edwardo Piet 12 2241 May 22, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Quick Poll: Do you speak more than one language? Edwardo Piet 40 4190 April 27, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Another sex poll...4 or 9? John V 85 14685 April 19, 2018 at 4:25 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 7130 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  Not A Poll: Two People Are At A Picnic BrianSoddingBoru4 13 1721 January 10, 2018 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: vorlon13