Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamza Tzortzis
Hamza Tzortzis
Since our Poe friend Zak likes links so much I thought it would be of some interest to present the website of his idol Hamza Andreas Tzortzis, the William Lane Craig of the Muslim world:

http://www.hamzatzortzis.com/

Aside from rehashing the ridiculous Kalam Cosmological Argument, Tzortzis is one of those apologists who believe that authorship of the Kerrang can only be explained as a miracle, viz: http://www.theinimitablequran.com/index.html. He is also "Senior Researcher and Lecturer" for the bigoted extremist group The Islamic Education & Research Academy (iERA) Curiously, three of its advisors – Hussain Yee, Zakir Naik and Bilal Phillips – are banned from entering the UK. Last November, dprjones posted a takedown of the iERA and its posterboy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJanZqJlu4s

Interestingly, whilst digging I came across this revealing comment:

William Lane Tzortzis Wrote:We as Muslims reject the idea of freedom of speech, and even the idea of freedom. We see under the Khilafa (caliphate), when people used to engage in a positive way, this idea of freedom was redundant, it was unnecessary, because the society understood under the education system of the Khilafa state, and under the political framework of Islam, that people must engage with each other in a positive and productive way to produce results, as the Qur'an says, to get to know one another. Whereas in this society, what they call debate and positive discourse is printing cartoons. What they call debate and positive discourse is creating a rhetorically-driven, and gender-motivated, politically-motivated film. Is this facilitating debate and discourse in a positive way in a postmodern society? Of course not.

(The extended version of this quote was obtained here.)

I don't know about anyone else but if I were Muslim I'd be embarrassed to have this guy and his organisation represent my faith. Hamza Tzortzis is a joke and his fanclub is the punchline.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Hamza Tzortzis
(February 5, 2012 at 2:11 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Curiously, three of its advisors – Hussain Yee, Zakir Naik and Bilal Phillips – are banned from entering the UK
Anyone else wonder why our resident poeboy chose the screenname Zakir?
I would reply to these objections but unfortunetly I'm leaving this forum. I have already shown Brother Adnan Rashid refuting AronRa.

I will now show Brother Hamza converting a new muslim brother http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKBeBIYIkbE

See you later bitches!
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ROFLOL
(February 5, 2012 at 2:29 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ROFLOL
Don't you think Brother Hamza is blessed with knowledge of refuting Atheism?

(February 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote:
(February 5, 2012 at 2:29 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out ROFLOL

Thought you were leaving? Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(February 5, 2012 at 2:32 pm)Darwinian Wrote:
(February 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote:

Thought you were leaving? Dodgy
I said this is my last night in this forum. The night hasn't ended yet.

(February 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Don't you think Brother Hamza is blessed with knowledge of refuting Atheism?

No. Bye-bye.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Pray to your allah and pedo prophet to, instead of splitting the moon, to smite me with her might (yes, allah is a woman).

Or you could pray to develop some critical thinking skills Ahahahaha.
(February 5, 2012 at 2:31 pm)Zakir_250 Wrote: Don't you think Brother Hamza is blessed with knowledge of refuting Atheism?

The only way to refute atheism is to prove the existence of a god or gods. That, to my knowledge, has not been done.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm sorry, Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik. WinterHold 24 5050 December 30, 2017 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hamza Yusuf - Why is he so unpopular? darkshadower1 6 2956 May 30, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Hamza Tzortis now teacing at Medina University ReptilianPeon 4 1347 February 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hamza encouraging littering ReptilianPeon 0 842 October 13, 2015 at 6:12 pm
  Complete 180 by Hamza: no 'scientific miracles' in the Quran ReptilianPeon 2 1759 October 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm
  Dan Barker (atheist) vs Hamza Tzortzis (muslim) WesOlsen 9 6540 December 27, 2013 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen