Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...He must have turned on the priests.
...He must have turned on the priests.
At first I was outraged to find out that a kid was suspended from school for something as trivial as a Michael Jackson routine. Then I read further and it turned out that it was a catholic school, and that he was suspended for the crotch-grabbing part of the performance, at which point I stopped caring. Then, I read that he was 9 years old, and I made the connection... he must have turned on the priests at the school, and they didn't want anything to happen... so they punished the kid! Yes, how dare he tempt them like that! Here's the link: http://news.yahoo.com/minn-student-suspe...31283.html
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
RE: ...He must have turned on the priests.
I don't think you are even allowed to grab your crotch in public schools.
Only the priests are allowed to grab boy's crotches.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 6, 2012 at 7:34 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: I don't think you are even allowed to grab your crotch in public schools.
Forgot to mention that he was 9 years old, and that it was a pre-arranged performance for a fundraiser.
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
(February 6, 2012 at 7:34 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: I don't think you are even allowed to grab your crotch in public schools.

The First Amendment doesn't apply to public schools...?

Next they're going to outlaw blowing your nose or folding your arms! It's ridiculous! Totally absurd!

(February 6, 2012 at 7:39 pm)AthiestAtheist Wrote: Forgot to mention that he was 9 years old, and that it was a pre-arranged performance for a fundraiser.

Which raises the school/church's hypocrisy level to orbital altitudes because if it was a pre-arranged performance they knew full well what they could expect in advance, and so they willfully let it happen. To create an excuse for their 'measures'.

I.o.w.: they planned it to happen!
How lo can you go!
He probably got all the priests hot & bothered, so they had to do something. If you listen to the rape apologists, the priests would have been totally justified in raping him.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
This was not just about this boy. If it had been they wouldn't have waited for a public performance to pounce on him. But they did, so it must have been a message meant for a much wider audience. The boy was simply an expendable tool to get a message across. He was sacrificed.
Very old testamentic...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 9930 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  2000 Australia priests reject breaking seal of confession... SYZ 7 1634 September 23, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: EvolutionKills
  It Must Kill These Baptist Shitballs. Minimalist 49 8798 April 17, 2018 at 5:53 am
Last Post: GUBU
  priests, parasites of society jebus 54 6583 October 23, 2016 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information You must seek something else, or something is seriously wrong with you WinterHold 23 3353 August 7, 2016 at 7:52 am
Last Post: chimp3
  Victims of pedophile priests and imams help create more victims with silence. Greatest I am 3 1355 February 26, 2016 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Greatest I am
  The connection between Catholic priests and Muhammadan pedo gangs? ReptilianPeon 18 6423 May 17, 2015 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Gay priests' dating forum uncovered in the Vatican Gooders1002 10 5163 June 23, 2013 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  Pedo priests in OZ Oldandeasilyconfused 8 3585 April 23, 2012 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  A must-have for fundies Rokcet Scientist 21 7606 January 9, 2012 at 7:54 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist