Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vilest Anti-Vaccine Lie
The Vilest Anti-Vaccine Lie
This really is the most loathsome thing I've ever read involving vaccines. I had no idea until this morning that such a thing could be blamed on vaccines in any capacity - perhaps because the very idea of it is so stupid and so repugnant that a person with normally functioning logic centers and a basic sense of morality couldn't even conceive it.

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2012/0...nt_die.php
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: The Vilest Anti-Vaccine Lie
For things like this is why I think people should be tested before procreating. I'd prefer people to be intelligent and reasonable. I mean, you take classes to learn how to drive, yet, any idiot with enough wit to fuck can bring a child to this world and implant them with any ideas the batshit parents want to.

In this particular case, Its just some fuckwit abusive parents trying to avoid the blame Angry
That's so wrong. And sad.
I bet jesus approves, though.
Surprisingly, Min, this isn't much of a religious issue. Rather like organics, it spans the spectrum.
People are fucking stupid, what do you expect? You can take the most vile, cold-hearted murderer in prison and there will be a bunch of people fighting for his release.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(February 7, 2012 at 11:40 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Surprisingly, Min, this isn't much of a religious issue. Rather like organics, it spans the spectrum.

True but sadly a friend of mine who just so happens to be a fundamentalist baptist gladly dove right into this and told me last night that this allows her to trust her child will be in god's care. I think the anti-vac idiots spreading this shit should be jailed and tried for murder the first time a baby dies.
Babies have died. I can't express how much this shit makes my insides burn with anger.

The urge to believe bullshit is always at the heart of the matter, Summer.

It doesn't really make much difference what the bullshit is.

Quote:The believing mind is externally impervious to evidence. The most that can be accomplished with it is to induce it to substitute one delusion for another. It rejects all overt evidence as wicked.

-- H. L. Mencken
(February 7, 2012 at 11:52 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Babies have died. I can't express how much this shit makes my insides burn with anger.

Hate to admit it but just as with all other CTs I felt the people who believed it deserved what they got but now that it's close, I share your anger. I feel sorry for the baby.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupidiest Anti Science Statement I Have Encountered Amarok 28 6521 May 21, 2017 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  My Mother is an Anti-Vaccination idiot. MJ the Skeptical 32 6005 June 25, 2014 at 4:44 am
Last Post: LastPoet