Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another one
Heart 
Another one
Afternoon, atheist forums. ^^ I'm Musical Philosopher, but for ease of typing please call me Sorrell. Smile It's nice to meet you all.
RE: Another one
Welcome to the madhouse Sorrell
Enjoy your stay here
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 13, 2012 at 9:05 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Welcome to the madhouse Sorrell
Enjoy your stay here

Cheers. Smile Having looked into The Gauntlet and R'lyeh already I'm fairly sure that "madhouse" is indeed the apt title. XD Looks like fun though.
It can be Sorrell. Could be the Gauntlet is about to acquire two new islamists... they just love dying for their favourite fairytale ...schmucks that they are.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 13, 2012 at 9:24 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: It can be Sorrell. Could be the Gauntlet is about to acquire two new islamists... they just love dying for their favourite fairytale ...schmucks that they are.

I'll check it out. By the way - Pratchett quote? Good choice. Wink
So you are a fan of Sir Terry Pratchett's work??

lol..Welcome again friend

CRIVENS!
(February 13, 2012 at 9:28 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So you are a fan of Sir Terry Pratchett's work??

lol..Welcome again friend

CRIVENS!

Of course. The idea that all gods exist until people stop believing in them appeals to me. And they're hilarious, of course. Tongue

Thank you. ^^ I'll stop pestering you now, shall I?
Welcome! Love the avatar.
Also, the above statement must mean you loved "American Gods" then, yes? (Please say you're a fan of Gaiman too...)
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
nae problemo...

At the moment wee have an infestation of islamists who are sending our more stalwart scientist around the twist with their incessant babbling... poll will be forth coming I think... to have them restricted to the Gauntlet
.llerroS ,emocleW

I don't think we're that crazy at all.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  And another one crawls out from under a rock Beelzebubba 19 3221 January 16, 2019 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Another one bites the dust dahrling 18 2333 May 4, 2015 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: dahrling
  Another one of those damn TTA-ers Tartarus Sauce 21 5606 March 8, 2013 at 7:11 am
Last Post: Kayenneh