Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to...Bill O'Reilly???
Kudos to...Bill O'Reilly???
Never thought I'd say this...thank you Bill O'Reilly.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...ey-debate/
RE: Kudos to...Bill O'Reilly???
Wow, who would have thought he had any idea with that "American spirit" is?
Hell exists, and it just froze over.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
A broken clock is right twice a day.

What do I win?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I don't know... I don't know how sincere he may have been about it. I mean seriously? Bill O'Reilly on Fox News standing up for a gay celebrity against a conservative Christian group?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(February 14, 2012 at 6:53 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: A broken clock is right twice a day.

What do I win?

For a long time I never understood that fact. Then I realised people were talking about some old-fangled clocks called "analog".
(February 14, 2012 at 6:53 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: A broken clock is right twice a day.

I know, right? That is exactly what I said when I watched it.

Though, I do think Bill has started to let up on the right wing extremism, illustrated by the fact he showed up on the Daily Show.
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
Hm... call me skeptical but I can't help but think he was told to do that to improve his and Fox's image.
When you reflect on his previous relations with the gay and feminist communities and the public backlash its received it makes you wonder how sincere he really is.
Even a blind pig picks up an acorn now and then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 360 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2208 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2720 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3503 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4837 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Kudos to Maxine Waters Foxaèr 13 1478 July 8, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3610 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Bill Maher's take on #MeToo Brian37 22 4972 January 23, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: shadow
  How Bad Is The Senate Tax Bill? Minimalist 41 6197 December 12, 2017 at 5:14 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 12038 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule