Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluwiz / reverendjeremiah
Bluwiz / reverendjeremiah
hello everyone. I am Reverend jeremiah.

For some reason I am no longer able to log into my reverend jeremiah account. It was suggested that I make a new account and use it until my original gets fixed.

PLEASE FIX MY REVERENDJEREMIAH ACCOUNT
I'm Reverend Jeremiah. This is a temporary account until my original account gets fixed.
RE: Bluwiz / reverendjeremiah
I don't know what happened to your account, Rev, but we will be looking into this shortly or whenever one of the admins come online.

Whatever it is, I hope that you get back your original account.
I am willing to bet, that for some reason, my IP has been booted out of the system.

Until then I guess I will have to use this account to keep in contact.
I tried hide my ass and log in with their IP, yet my account still cannot activate.
I'm Reverend Jeremiah. This is a temporary account until my original account gets fixed.
Undoubtedly, you got yourself put on double secret probation and your ass got banned.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(February 15, 2012 at 1:00 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Undoubtedly, you got yourself put on double secret probation and your ass got banned.

I havent the foggiest. At first glance it seemed as though the sight considered my IP as a threat, by I went in with a different IP and found that it did the same thing. Had an admin try to go in and login as me and he couldnt get it to activate either.

And this sucks, because I was in the top ten members on the membership page..now Im starting rock bottom again.
Test it as thereverendjeremia, it is your former account.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian