Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists Make Better Lovers
Atheists Make Better Lovers
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...billboard/

[Image: loversjpg.jpg]

I don't care how they justify it - I will firmly state with all of the anecdotal evidence I have in me that this is solid truth.

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Atheists Make Better Lovers
Do atheists also get tattoos that say "iStockPhoto" across the bottom of their feet?
(February 15, 2012 at 1:46 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Do atheists also get tattoos that say "iStockPhoto" across the bottom of their feet?

You dont have one?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

They must - it's the same photo in the original article.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/20...illboa.php
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Fundies are way too uptight to enjoy sex. All that thinking your dead grandparents or Jesus are floating overhead watching you and such...

What do fundies consider foreplay? Doing the dishes.
Why don't fundies have sex standing up? It leads to dancing.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
All that repressed sexual tension? I bet they can get it on.
Writer for Deity Shmeity
(February 15, 2012 at 1:46 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Do atheists also get tattoos that say "iStockPhoto" across the bottom of their feet?

How can you be an atheist without one Tib?
I'm not entirely sure I have ever slept with an atheist. Hm. Oh, wait, I lied. I definitely slept with at least one. He was on par with the others, so there you have it.
To my knowledge, I have never had sex with another atheist. Apparently I'm missing out and my partners have been lucking out.
(March 19, 2012 at 2:07 pm)Shell B Wrote: I'm not entirely sure I have ever slept with an atheist. Hm. Oh, wait, I lied. I definitely slept with at least one. He was on par with the others, so there you have it.

And here I was thinking you were a virgin Angel Cloud Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 985 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Help me understand you better pokey555 12 1786 August 10, 2021 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: UniverseCaptain
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Foxaèr 17 1575 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2198 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If the bible/quran/whatever was better, would you've remained theist? A Handmaid 23 3599 September 14, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Atheists: have you ever had a religious experience and what did you make of it? tantric 110 18083 January 22, 2015 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  I am better off being a christian than an atheist ZeldaAdmirer 13 4394 November 17, 2014 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Why people who are religious are better and more special Mozart Link 30 5042 August 17, 2014 at 8:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  would the world be better off if we all died? Jextin 29 4231 July 21, 2014 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Would the world be a better Lemonvariable72 14 2492 January 31, 2014 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Tripwire