Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genius of the FBI
Genius of the FBI
Found this sadly hilarious

http://www.salon.com/2011/09/29/fbi_terror/
RE: Genius of the FBI
[Image: 14790755.jpg]

I already knew they do this stuff (sometimes).

More examples below:
Governments From Around the World ADMIT That They Carry Out False Flag Terror
I found this to be rather wrong.

I also found it interesting how uncritical people are of these "plots" -- really? Flying small drones with bombs? Really?

fucking ridiculous...
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
It's good to wake up.
(February 17, 2012 at 6:03 pm)Rayaan Wrote: [Image: 14790755.jpg]

I already knew they do this stuff (sometimes).

More examples below:
Governments From Around the World ADMIT That They Carry Out False Flag Terror

Operation Northwoods?? When was that put into practice? What happened to the guy that proposed it? It really is a good idea to get your information from unbiased sites not one where the admins wear tinfoil beanies.
Op Northwoods seems to be a favorite of 9-11 "Truther" types - in spite of the fact that the plan was rejected.
(February 17, 2012 at 9:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Op Northwoods seems to be a favorite of 9-11 "Truther" types - in spite of the fact that the plan was rejected.

Yes it is and not only is it featured on the site Rayaan posted but the site has a disgusting and idiotic picture "jet fuel did this" which means not only is that site a bullshit tinfoil hat site but it is full blown Alex "I'm Galileo" Jones guanophrenic.
(February 17, 2012 at 9:05 pm)Phil Wrote: It really is a good idea to get your information from unbiased sites not one where the admins wear tinfoil beanies.

Maybe the website is biased indeed, but I think that the information in that particular article that I linked is factual, at least. The same article was originally posted in the "Washington's Blog" website and that's where I saw it a few months ago. It was the same thing. And I actually wanted to post a link to that website instead of the one with 9/11 "jet fuel" picture.

But, I just saw today that the article is missing. I think someone took it off from that website for some reason.

This was the link:
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2010/02/g...admit.html

As you can see above, the content has been removed from the link, and that's why I went to google to find a different link to the same article.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida school shooting: FBI mishandled tip on gunman's 'desire to kill' WinterHold 7 1071 February 18, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  FBI Director: Russia will work harder for next election Foxaèr 22 3641 October 6, 2017 at 2:28 am
Last Post: Joods
  Whoops. Damn That FBI! Minimalist 0 346 June 1, 2017 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  WEll, Whaddaya Know....The FBI DID Have Probable Cause For A FISA Warrant Minimalist 5 1713 April 12, 2017 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia Secular Elf 7 2356 March 29, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Nice. Too Bad the FBI Minimalist 26 4803 December 23, 2016 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Kind of Genius Loses A Billion Dollars? Minimalist 30 4114 October 7, 2016 at 12:27 am
Last Post: InquiringMind
  Why is Hilary calling the FBI director Coney a liar? ReptilianPeon 21 1888 August 3, 2016 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Aractus
  You Would Think The Fucking FBI Had Minimalist 6 2156 April 29, 2015 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Man who was shot by the FBI was unarmed ideologue08 1 853 June 2, 2013 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal