Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hullo atheists!
hullo atheists!
Hi, brief intro! I'm 22, live in a small village in north east UK and have been an atheist since I was 15. I'm an illustrator and occasional stoner, and a fag. I have a boyfriend who's a sergeant in the army and is in Afghanistan right now. I'm massively into folk music and science and other things which are good! What kind of people are you all? Smile
RE: hullo atheists!
Welcome Dominic to our little house of insanity on the net.

What kind of people are we?? What kind of question is that? Undecided

Rest a bit and have a good look around the boards... we are quite the 'mixed bag' of people. Enjoy you stay here and I hope your boyfriend gets home safe.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Awww, how long's he been there? One of my childhood friends spent a total of three years over there and Iraq. It was brutal. Sad
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Hehe. You called yourself a fag. Welcome!

By the way, I really, really love your name for personal reasons. Not entirely sure I can call you Dominic, though. You shall be stonerfag! /kidding
I too am into music, and songwriting. I do folk, jazz, funk, and fusion. Mostly improvisational stuff. Although I guess when I actually write it down it can no longer be considered to be "improv". (ha ha)

I also have a deep interest in science both as a hobby and as a career, although I'm retired now. But I still keep up with the cutting edge of science.

I'm interested in artwork too. I'm particularly interested in fantasy artwork. I work with water colors and acrylics, although I haven't been doing any paintings lately. My art room needs remodeling. Plus I've been spending more of my time on music lately. But I'd like to write an inspirational book someday with lots of fantasy illustrations.

Hope your friend makes it though the war zone unscathed.
Christian - A moron who believes that an all-benevolent God can simultaneously be a hateful jealous male-chauvinistic pig.
Wiccan - The epitome of cerebral evolution having mastered the magical powers of the universe and is in eternal harmony with the mind of God.
Atheist - An ill-defined term that means something different to everyone who uses it.
~~~~~
Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Clearly Jesus (a fictitious character or otherwise) will forgive people if they merely know not what they do
For the Bible Tells us so!
Welcome! We have a bunch of crazy people here Smile

I'm a very mixed person, but simple. We have those like me.. and then we have the bit more complexed ones Tongue
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Thanks! Stonerfag will do nicely Smile Cheers for the welcome, the BF has been in Afghan since October and he's not back till May, some interesting debate with intelligent people will keep me occupied though. Hope everyone's having a pretty good Monday and stuff! Love from Stonerfag. x
yo dom, welcome
I'm this kind of person:

[Image: 418190_326449240723953_100000766382454_8...5473_n.jpg]
(February 19, 2012 at 10:09 pm)Loading Please Wait Wrote: Welcome! We have a bunch of crazy people here Smile

I'm a very mixed person, but simple. We have those like me.. and then we have the bit more complexed ones Tongue

I fit into these groups Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hullo, hullo! ketameankitty 26 2418 January 2, 2015 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: watchamadoodle
  Hullo! from US! Dragonetti 33 3385 April 24, 2013 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Hullo ElDinero 14 3053 July 25, 2011 at 7:30 am