Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member -- Shell's Sister
New Member -- Shell's Sister
Hey, I'm starting this thread for my sis, as she doesn't really do forums and this place is a little overwhelming for someone who doesn't know their way around. She can post a little about herself after this.

I'll start for her.

1. Melanbee was a pain in the ass big sister.

2. I mostly wanted to beat her up when I was kid.

3. Now she is my best friend.

4. She's Christian -- yeah, what of it?

5. She's also really cool and I don't want to beat her up anymore.

6. She's Post Card Grace's mommy!

Try to be nice. Smile
RE: New Member -- Shell's Sister
No effort needed Shell B Heart

Welcome Melanbee!! Glad to have you aboard! So how is Grace's project going?? I sincerely hope she is blitzing the competition!! Big Grin

See you around the boards?? Thumb up
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hahah! Definitely overwhelmed. I am not as grammatically correct as my much smarter younger sister (who says having a degree from a University makes you smarter?:p). I love my sister, she is also my best friend, but I still like to make little digs at her when I can. Yes, for those of you that are wondering, when we were younger she could whoop my ass. I was teeny tiny back then. Now all I have to do it just sit on her! Hoorah!
Post Card Grace? hehehe She is going to love that when I tell her. Of course, she is a Bible reading Christian (dead serious) and not as open to others views as her very cool Christian mother and also very cool Atheist Aunt....so I might fib a little about what type of site she's referred to Post Card Grace on.
Thank you everyone for all your help with the Post Cards! Also, thanks for giving my anti-social little/big sis something to do:p
Shelly, How do I know if anyone responds to something?
[Image: Melanbee.png]
So...can we call her Shel "C"?
(February 22, 2012 at 10:49 pm)Melanbee Wrote: Hahah! Definitely overwhelmed. I am not as grammatically correct as my much smarter younger sister (who says having a degree from a University makes you smarter?:p).

Please. What was that Ivy League college that accepted you again? Oh, I can't remember. Do remind your smarter sister. Tongue

Quote:I love my sister, she is also my best friend, but I still like to make little digs at her when I can. Yes, for those of you that are wondering, when we were younger she could whoop my ass. I was teeny tiny back then. Now all I have to do it just sit on her! Hoorah!

I resent that. I could whoop your ass because I could whoop your ass. It had nothing to do with your teeny-tininess and the fact that I'm nearly a foot taller than all of my sisters. Sad

Quote:Post Card Grace? hehehe She is going to love that when I tell her. Of course, she is a Bible reading Christian (dead serious) and not as open to others views as her very cool Christian mother and also very cool Atheist Aunt....so I might fib a little about what type of site she's referred to Post Card Grace on.

Haha, Gracie. That little darling is nothing if not a little confused.

Quote:Thank you everyone for all your help with the Post Cards! Also, thanks for giving my anti-social little/big sis something to do:p

Hey, I'm social. I something like 4,000 posts on this forum!

Love you, Mel.
Kichi(is that what you're called?)
She was left in the dust by some little brat whose Daddy travels for a living. I want to sneak into the school when it's dark and tear all of her post cards down...but that wouldn't be being a good Mommy! Thank you for the welcome!
(February 22, 2012 at 10:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: So...can we call her Shel "C"?

She would just love that. Cool Shades She's more like Shell A.
hahahah Shell B! Great minds think alike....definitely am an "A" girl. You guys can call me MelSmile
(February 22, 2012 at 10:54 pm)Melanbee Wrote: Kichi(is that what you're called?)
She was left in the dust by some little brat whose Daddy travels for a living. I want to sneak into the school when it's dark and tear all of her post cards down...but that wouldn't be being a good Mommy! Thank you for the welcome!

Yes Kichi is my handle here...I like it because it was given to me by these wonderful folk.

Bugger about the Travelling Business Dad!! And you are most welcome. Just sorry We couldn't have helped more.

I hope PostCard Grace enjoyed looking up all the places those post cards came from. Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Call her Melancholy Baby! Blahahaha
Kichi sent stuff from the land down under. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Photos Tiberius 20272 4368106 March 9, 2024 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New member Jillybean 19 459 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 858 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 641 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1330 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1154 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2000 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2574 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one
  New Member freakygin 17 1521 May 30, 2021 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Old TTA Member here. bemore 18 2477 August 9, 2019 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: bemore