Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh.........
Sigh.........
I'm really getting to despise this country....or at least a lot of the people in it.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012022...QUAO1.html

Quote:ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - More than 100 sheriff's deputies in riot gear broke up an out-of-control crowd waiting outside a mall to buy a limited edition Nike basketball shoe.

Authorities say there were no injuries or arrests outside the Florida Mall late Thursday. The crowd began getting unruly as hundreds packed the parking lot, waiting to buy the $220, limited-edition shoe that was timed to be released during the NBA All-Star Game in Orlando.

Assholes.

RE: Sigh.........
People are complaining about the economy still being in the shitter and they're fighting over $220 fucking SHOES?!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
For shoes... really...
If I had $220 you know what I'd do? PAY MY GODDAMN CAR BILL!

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Crass materialism at its finest. I wonder if they'd still pay that much if they knew the shoes were made from probably $10 of materials & labor?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(February 24, 2012 at 2:24 pm)Insanity x Wrote: For shoes... really...

Not even good shoe,s Nike shoes are shit to run in.

Asics are the ones to go for.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Fucking pathetic.

Gotta get dem shoes so my feet glow in da dark!
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
Quote:The crowd began getting unruly as hundreds packed the parking lot...
There, hundreds just booked their ticket to Hell. Prov. 11:6 - "the treacherous are caught by their own greed"
I wonder how many of them were "true" Christians?
Probably all of them. I'm reminded of all the "Jesus is the reason for the season" shit they spout every November and December here as they go out and put themselves even further in debt to buy people shit they don't need.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Almost A Sigh of Relief AFTT47 31 2215 November 8, 2016 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  More Stupidity to Make 5th Sigh thesummerqueen 14 5141 March 26, 2012 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Whateverist