Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New, and need to witness to you . . .
New, and need to witness to you . . .
New, from Seattle area:

I need to give my testimony.

Of course everyone has been told all about Lord Jesus and His doings, but you may be unaware, as I was, that there was a Lady Jesus, and that even today she moves quietly among us.

I now realize that I have encountered her quite a number of times during my life, but until yesterday I did not understand.

I was in my work truck, waiting impatiently at a light, in too much of a hurry over things that really are not important, as usual. There was one car ahead of me. Through its rear window I could dimly see that the driver was a woman with long, flowing hair. With the fingers of her right hand she was idly stroking her hair, as she talked on a cel-phone held in the other hand.

The light turned green and I was ready to go, but only gradually did the woman drop her right hand to the steering wheel and start slowly proceeding through the intersection, still talking on the phone. Very quickly, I was almost bouncing in my seat with annoyance, until finally I shouted aloud but unheard at her rearview mirror, "LOOK, will you quit stroking your hair and put down the damn phone and DRIVE THE CAR, LADY, JESUS!!!!!"

Yes! That's Lady Jesus! I find that I know her well.

Thank you and bless.
RE: New, and need to witness to you . . .
Ah,

[Image: landscapingnorthmiamimiamibeach_1400716-...2001:30:47]
Whoa, I like the motto. I think I'll steal it and pass it off as my own.Clap

Mexican Leaf Blowers....

[Image: mexican-leaf_01.jpg&h=300&w=300&zc=1&q=90]

Canadian Leaf Blowers

[Image: LeafBlower.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm an atheist and I need answers on islam Iloveporc 8 1433 December 8, 2014 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New here and need advice Kalyssat 24 4078 October 18, 2014 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Mystical
  married to a jehovas witness lordygb 37 7953 March 25, 2014 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  New here and new to atheism UNCgirl 21 3700 March 7, 2013 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fruity
  New New New Quid 23 4804 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  New here, need help with my sons schooling dean211284 10 4950 July 3, 2012 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: dean211284
  ex jehovahs witness jwsurvivors 6 2778 December 1, 2010 at 3:30 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hello from a new atheist and a new member ssmutters 12 3189 August 9, 2010 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Super Cynic