Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stratfor E-mails Wikileaks
Stratfor E-mails Wikileaks
http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/

Have fun reading. More coming. There is some GOOD stuff in these.
RE: Stratfor E-mails Wikileaks
Man, people are going nuts over wikileaks
Hmm...I don't like their regional partners in Turkey.
I certainly don't.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
ROFLOL
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
You don't like these guys? Did they ruin your coup...lol?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraf
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 28, 2012 at 11:22 am)Rhythm Wrote: You don't like these guys? Did they ruin your coup...lol?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taraf

No, they are running your coup, as a matter of fact.
Every Turkish nationalist knows that this newspaper is actually best put to use somewhere else. Not too soon, we'll tear down their building!
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(February 28, 2012 at 1:24 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: No, they are running your coup, as a matter of fact.
Every Turkish nationalist knows that this newspaper is actually best put to use somewhere else. Not too soon, we'll tear down their building!

So how is our coup going these days?

I would assume that we've almost won, the turks haven't had a proper fighting force since the mamluks.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

You could always hit up the UN (or the US directly) when you need the guns. Cash in hand, always spends, no matter who's holding it.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 28, 2012 at 1:53 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(February 28, 2012 at 1:24 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: No, they are running your coup, as a matter of fact.

I would assume that we've almost won, the turks haven't had a proper fighting force since the mamluks.
The Bahri or Burci mamelukes?
Pfft, you probably don't even care.
On how your coup is going...Well, it's going well. The target is not the parliament, but the hearts of the Turkish people. The likes of the Taraf newspaper are like a poison, that tries to inflitrate the spirit of the Turkish people, just like the communists tried so long ago, but failed.
In fact, they(Taraf and it's followers of liberal/humanists), islamists and commietards go hand to hand in order to replace our republic with a wussy, "sensitive", flower democracy, which has no sense of pride, no care for the wellbeing of the people, and no other use but to serve the NATO in it's deeds.
Enough for politics.

And for history, since you probably need a lesson, I'll start with the mamelukes.
Mamelukes were formed from mostly pagan Turks, from Desht-i Kipchak, which now cognates to the vast Russian steppe, and extends to central asia.
Bahri mamelukes were formed from these slaves, and usurped the dynasty from the Arabs, and defeated the Mongols at the Battle of Ayn Jalud.
The later mamelukes, were mostly Slaves from the Caucasus.
And they operated under Ottoman Egypt, until they were dispatched by another Ottoman General who asserted sovereignity in Egypt, by declaring independence.

(February 28, 2012 at 2:15 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(February 28, 2012 at 1:53 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:

The Bahri or Burci mamelukes?
Pfft, you probably don't even care.
On how your coup is going...Well, it's going well. The target is not the parliament, but the hearts of the Turkish people. The likes of the Taraf newspaper are like a poison, that tries to inflitrate the spirit of the Turkish people, just like the communists tried so long ago, but failed.
In fact, they(Taraf and it's followers of liberal/humanists), islamists and commietards go hand to hand in order to replace our republic with a wussy, "sensitive", flower democracy, which has no sense of pride, no care for the wellbeing of the people, and no other use but to serve the NATO in it's deeds.
Enough for politics.

And for history, since you probably need a lesson, I'll start with the mamelukes.
Mamelukes were formed from mostly pagan Turks, from Desht-i Kipchak, which now cognates to the vast Russian steppe, and extends to central asia.
Bahri mamelukes were formed from these slaves, and usurped the dynasty from the Arabs, and defeated the Mongols at the Battle of Ayn Jalud.
The later mamelukes, were mostly Slaves from the Caucasus.
And they operated under Ottoman Egypt, until they were dispatched by another Ottoman General who asserted sovereignity in Egypt, by declaring independence.

Well I knew most of that already, you missed out the part about them being captured and indoctrinated children also you you didn't mention Baybars and the humiliation of the crusaders almostas an after thought to holding off the mongols, or their complete dicking at the hands of Napolean.

But when they were in their prime they were badass mother fuckers.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WikiLeaks publishes searchable database of almost 20,000 emails from DNC. Tiberius 202 19262 July 29, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  What ever happened to that Wikileaks anti-BoA material? Autumnlicious 2 1353 January 27, 2012 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  WikiLeaks: Saudi Royal Welfare Program Revealed HeyItsZeus 10 4857 March 1, 2011 at 9:42 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Wikileaks news theVOID 15 5308 December 15, 2010 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Wikileaks and the USA diplomatic cables Ashendant 75 19253 December 11, 2010 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Wikileaks - For or Against? theVOID 14 4692 December 9, 2010 at 10:02 am
Last Post: lilyannerose