Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A year in 40 seconds.
A year in 40 seconds.
Thought Summer might like this.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4tTFF3/vimeo.com/2639782
RE: A year in 40 seconds.
Isn't it neat? That's why I love visiting the same place every season - I have pictures from pretty much the same angles of places that in the summer were completely dry and now are winter-lush and boggy or sluiced over with icy water.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Yeah it's pretty cool Tongue
Bloody wonderful. Nature's beauty. Big Grin
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
that is amazing.... It is fascinating how far lives had come along by this time.
(February 28, 2012 at 11:55 pm)passionatefool Wrote: It is fascinating how far lives had come along by this time.

Wut?
Panic Panic Arrrggh!! Climate Change!!! Panic Panic Panic

Joke

Lovely to see Nap ...Great find Thumb up
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 1, 2012 at 3:18 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Lovely to see Nap ...Great find Thumb up

Well I robbed it off someone else is that alright? He was a jackass if that helps.
(March 1, 2012 at 8:06 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(March 1, 2012 at 3:18 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Lovely to see Nap ...Great find Thumb up

Well I robbed it off someone else is that alright? He was a jackass if that helps.

Clearly you "stole it" from somewhere else and the credit is in the linky. It is still a great find and thoughtful of Summer and her predilection to this sort of post. Thumb up
Credit where it is due my dear Napoleon...and "I still 'ave ze 'edache! "
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 1, 2012 at 8:14 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Credit where it is due my dear Napoleon...and "I still 'ave ze 'edache! "

Ok then. Thanks! Cool Shades