Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma's "Every Sperm is Sacred" bill.
Oklahoma's "Every Sperm is Sacred" bill.
Brilliant Democratic State Senator Tacks ‘Every Sperm is Sacred’ Clause to Oklahoma’s Personhood Bill.

http://jezebel.com/5883026/brilliant-dem...nhood-bill
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Oklahoma's "Every Sperm is Sacred" bill.
The land of the weird.
Not as weird as japan maybe.
But goddamn you're trying.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(March 1, 2012 at 2:06 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: The land of the weird.
Not as weird as japan maybe.
But goddamn you're trying.

Doesn't help that I live in America...

If there was every someone 'weird'... she's me.

And with bizarre fetishes that even I don't wish to explain. Angel
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Someone had to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

And what of EVERY unfertilised EGG that a female "aborts" EVERY period from the age of 12 years??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 1, 2012 at 8:34 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: And what of EVERY unfertilised EGG that a female "aborts" EVERY period from the age of 12 years??

*Extreme sarcasm on* Well, don't some religions have this figured out? No matter what a woman does she still isn't good enough to go to heaven without her husband's blessing (or something to that effect).
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Won't someone think of the zygotes?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Indeed... all men should fuck girls nearly on their periods until they can get her pregnant, so as to prevent scarring her from her own repeated murders!

Infact... starting early means it'll never happen again Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 1, 2012 at 10:52 am)Ziploc Surprise Wrote:
(March 1, 2012 at 8:34 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: And what of EVERY unfertilised EGG that a female "aborts" EVERY period from the age of 12 years??

*Extreme sarcasm on* Well, don't some religions have this figured out? No matter what a woman does she still isn't good enough to go to heaven without her husband's blessing (or something to that effect).

Hell yeah!! We REALLY need a [ Sarcasm ] smilie!! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Tib is pretty accommodating if you find him one, that's how we ended up with Jerkoff
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 359 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2205 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2715 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3495 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4833 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1131 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3597 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Bill Maher's take on #MeToo Brian37 22 4972 January 23, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: shadow
  A WLB Supporter And Every Bit As Big A Pig Minimalist 1 474 January 12, 2018 at 4:15 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  How Bad Is The Senate Tax Bill? Minimalist 41 6195 December 12, 2017 at 5:14 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb