Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Автомобильный сайт. Последние новости, новинки, тест-драйвы. Поле
Автомобильный сайт. Последние новости, новинки, тест-драйвы. Поле
Spam removed.
RE: Автомобильный сайт. Последние новости, новинки, тест-драйвы. По
I can't read Klingon.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Gone.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 29, 2012 at 9:00 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Gone.

You are a Super Heroine, Summer.

(You have the power to make assholes disappear.)
Except when I make friends with the assholes, eh? And then who's calling me superhero?

Then making them disappear becomes even more important.
When I've magicked my way into making wankstains like Santorum and Gingrich disappear, then I shall accept your praise and worship.
You don't have to perform any miracles to receive my adoration. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Still not posting a picture of my ass, Rhythm.
Автомобильный сайт. Последние новости, новинки, тест-драйвы. Полезные советы.

Avtomobeelnie saet. Posledneeya novoctee, noveenkee test-draevie. Poleznieya sovetie.

I can never figure out how to transliterate cyrillic into english sounds... 'EE Kratkoya' is just so hard to represent... and just what the fuck am I supposed to do with the 'y' sound in syllable?

Anyway, I refuse to translate spam.

It looks like something about an automobile site... latest news and emphasis on new at that. And test-drive? Useful advice. If I think about it any longer I'll probably unintentionally translate it into a coherent english sentence. Bahahahahahaha.

I mean, it's like I read it in decent russian... then the moment I try to transliterate for the sake of others I start interpreting russian characters as english (Example: в с н, which are v s n... they just look so similar and it's easy to mistake while putting the letters into something that an english-speaker might be able to read with some small effort).

Hah, so focused on trying to work with both of them that I missed a word completely. Hahahahahaha Tiger

Automobile site. Latest news, novelty, test-drive. Useful advice.

So it really is spam. Not to say it's perfect translation, but it was good stress relief.

Bonus: girlfriend thinks my talking and cursing in russian is sexy.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day