Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cure for AIDS
Cure for AIDS
This is what the Christians are up to in my country.

Quote:He said his mother Vilimaina Cawelo, 64, was shown the cure in a vision in 1999, thus the birth of Loloma Service, which he described as the "service of God's calling".

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=194792

Will keep you guys updated on this story.
RE: Cure for AIDS
(March 2, 2012 at 6:37 pm)Forsaken Wrote: This is what the Christians are up to in my country.

Quote:He said his mother Vilimaina Cawelo, 64, was shown the cure in a vision in 1999, thus the birth of Loloma Service, which he described as the "service of God's calling".

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=194792

Will keep you guys updated on this story.

I'd love to see what happens next: does it actually work or is it just bullshit along the lines of "raping a virgin cures you of AIDS?" I'm leaning more towards the latter.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Well, that's damned generous of them isn't it? First they cure AIDS, and then, on the way out, every other thing that might ail you. Perhaps god shouldn't have saddled us with aids in the first place, lessening the amount of people that this "calling" ties up, and freeing them to fix his other mistakes instead.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 3, 2012 at 10:31 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: I'd love to see what happens next: does it actually work or is it just bullshit along the lines of "raping a virgin cures you of AIDS?"

If raping a virgin cured you of AIDS would you do it?

That actually sounds like loaded question, which wasn't intended, haha.

No doubt there'd be chivalrous (or perhaps just morally 'normal'?) AIDS sufferers who'd rather die than rape someone. On the face of it you're potentially causing life long trauma to an individual. Yet most AIDS sufferers would have families who would be suffering by essentially watching them die over a period of time. What if the AIDS sufferer had a young child who would end up losing one of their parents? What if they had two, three or four children?

Well, I guess it's a good thing raping people doesn't cure anything.
This is the latest

http://fijivillage.com/?mod=story&id=060...2a1e0268f8

Quote: man has died while undergoing herbal medicine treatment from a herbalist group
Apparently his faith was weak.
yep they should have pray more, apparently crying their fucking eyes out praying to their egotistic sadistic god isnt enough to deserve a cure. So loving. And here I thought there is actually some legit cure. Old crazy craps from a bunch of delusional people....I guess I do feel abd for people who developed AIDS though...It is difficult and just a very desperate thing. :[
Yep, only unbelievers don't get cured from praying.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "Gay AIDs ring" plot Foxaèr 3 997 September 13, 2013 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72