Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to close my account
Trying to close my account
I'm trying to close my account. Normally I'd email the administrator for this, but at the bottom of this site, where it says "contact us," there's no email address hyperlinked there. So can someone either tell me how to close my account or what the email address is that I can email to ask THEM to close my account?
"The chief lesson of the history of science is that it is not ignorance that menaces scientific advancement, but rather the illusion of knowledge."
RE: Trying to close my account
1) Stop using your account.

...and you're done.
Ask Jesus to help you and have faith that he will.

To the first guy, I can't imagine you'd give such a thoughtless reply to a fellow Atheist. Also, your solution is not a solution. If I stop using my account, my account still exists. I want to erase my presence from this site for now.

To the girl, way to play into the rude-Atheist stereotype.
"The chief lesson of the history of science is that it is not ignorance that menaces scientific advancement, but rather the illusion of knowledge."
I don't see why it matters. If you stop using it then all should be well.
Cunt
Why do you have Christianity as your religious views if you are an atheist?
(March 4, 2012 at 4:26 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Why do you have Christianity as your religious views if you are an atheist?

Why do you assume I'm an Atheist?

(March 4, 2012 at 4:21 pm)thechristophershow Wrote: To the first guy, I can't imagine you'd give such a thoughtless reply to a fellow Atheist. Also, your solution is not a solution. If I stop using my account, my account still exists. I want to erase my presence from this site for now.

Thoughtless? I thought it was a simple answer to a simple question.

Why should we go out of our way to erase you from our site? Did you click the "i accept" button when you joined?

Oh hey, this is cool, Tiberius: http://atheistforums.org/rules.php I am getting a blank page for that. Add that to your list of possible bugs (or maybe I'll just clear my cache, heh).

Anyway: as far as I know, we are done with deleting accounts. But that's my limited knowledge, so take it with grain of salt.

Quote:To the girl, way to play into the rude-Atheist stereotype.

Rude-atheist stereotype? What is this? Smile Does it matter to you if I am an atheist or not while I'm being rude to you? Somehow that seems a tad ridiculous of a thing to give a shit about.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 4, 2012 at 4:25 pm)frankiej Wrote: I don't see why it matters. If you stop using it then all should be well.

It matters to me. It shouldn't matter to you WHY I want my account closed. If you want to help, help.

(March 4, 2012 at 4:29 pm)thechristophershow Wrote:
(March 4, 2012 at 4:26 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote: Why do you have Christianity as your religious views if you are an atheist?

Why do you assume I'm an Atheist?

Did not you say, and I quote:

Thechristophershow Wrote:To the first guy, I can't imagine you'd give such a thoughtless reply to a fellow Atheist.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating an account not working? Ferrocyanide 1 115 April 11, 2024 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Sad Account. Delete zempo 3 1093 July 9, 2021 at 5:20 am
Last Post: no one
  New Account Light of Truth 9 1992 June 1, 2016 at 2:25 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Unable to log in to my account Mermaid 42 6091 March 30, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  trying to share a picture . . . drfuzzy 10 2507 July 11, 2015 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  How to delete your account SkepticalMoron 67 9123 July 8, 2015 at 2:33 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Trying to change my username My imaginary friend is GOD 16 4644 March 27, 2014 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Losty
  deleting account Little Billy 33 9870 July 11, 2013 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Violet
  I am trying to close of or if not then deactivate my account!!! Ervin 33 10892 March 5, 2012 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Anymouse cannot access his account BethK 5 2483 December 9, 2011 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: dtango