Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a must read message
a must read message
the thing is that i am speechless.i cant call you names coz you have no mother no father and no children. like biological robot you are just functioning .no moral,no ethics no emotions, just senseless vermins.eat, enjoy and pull it out this is your capacity.
i literally learned a lot that an atheist is most pitiable person because he is loon and lonesome.he cannot enjoy the love of a mother because he considers her a potential mistress,thus having no regard for her.
no doubt that i am perturbed for you showed me how far a human can go in his vileness and darkness.for a short period of time i began hating myself that i too belong to same species to which atheists belong.but then i recall the loftiness and grace which Islam taught to me. Islam teaches me respect my parents and has kept the paradise under the feet of mother.i am really depress to counter your shameless attitude.each one of you would look like a human but i can see an ugly monster underneath.i am a philanthropic and loving person but , i must hate atheists for they are great threat to humanity.if they are not eradicated at least they should be gaoled.i would pray ALLAH to show you straight path or give you an urgent ticket to hell like HE gave to Christopher Eric Hitchens.
Abdur Rehman, the Muslim
RE: a must read message
(March 5, 2012 at 11:20 am)george23 Wrote: the thing is that i am speechless.i cant call you names coz you have no mother no father and no children. like biological robot you are just functioning .no moral,no ethics no emotions, just senseless vermins.eat, enjoy and pull it out this is your capacity.
i literally learned a lot that an atheist is most pitiable person because he is loon and lonesome.he cannot enjoy the love of a mother because he considers her a potential mistress,thus having no regard for her.
no doubt that i am perturbed for you showed me how far a human can go in his vileness and darkness.for a short period of time i began hating myself that i too belong to same species to which atheists belong.but then i recall the loftiness and grace which Islam taught to me. Islam teaches me respect my parents and has kept the paradise under the feet of mother.i am really depress to counter your shameless attitude.each one of you would look like a human but i can see an ugly monster underneath.i am a philanthropic and loving person but , i must hate atheists for they are great threat to humanity.if they are not eradicated at least they should be gaoled.i would pray ALLAH to show you straight path or give you an urgent ticket to hell like HE gave to Christopher Eric Hitchens.
Abdur Rehman, the Muslim

How could you call yourself a "philanthropic and loving person" in the same sentence you say that we should all be eradicated or jailed for having opinions. I don't think oppression is an act of a "philanthropic, loving person."

Again, Kuki/Arjun/George23... please.... please go away.
Going away doesn't seem to be a problem; it's getting the git to stay away that's the hard bit.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Aaaaaaaw how cute Smile
Besides, fucking mommas isn't really my atheist thing, I prefer babies in a nice BBQ, yoummy Tongue
Why did I need to read that?
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Because you were too quick for the banhammer.
I consider this guy's mother a potential mistress.
(March 5, 2012 at 11:46 am)ElDinero Wrote: I consider this guy's mother a potential mistress.

Hell yeah!

[Image: tumblr_l2gwr35MVD1qbm5wlo1_400.jpg]
Every time he shows up is yet another opportunity to insult his prophet (FHUTA)

[Image: lego-mohammed-faelschung.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supreme Court Rules Taxpayers Must Fund Religious Schools Duty 17 1521 July 2, 2020 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  General statement to theists who read this. Brian37 24 3358 April 11, 2017 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Jeanne
  Atheists who have never read common atheist literature ComradeMeow 68 9792 March 2, 2017 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Cephus
  This is the message I just got on Facebook Easy Guns 15 4014 December 31, 2015 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Easy Guns
  This is so funny a must see Manowar 16 4325 September 28, 2015 at 6:42 am
Last Post: houseofcantor
  Religion must end. Spooky 60 9304 April 24, 2015 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  Must We Know Everything? Jenny A 24 3615 March 19, 2015 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Famed biologist says religion ‘is dragging us down’ and must be eliminated Mudhammam 24 5582 February 7, 2015 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  whats the message? fojo 4 1037 November 14, 2014 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: fojo
  Why must an atheist need a reason? Sludgeman101 18 2772 June 17, 2014 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: archangle