Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darwin converted to Islam
Darwin converted to Islam
Quote:There is also a new study which shows Darwin became a muslim later in life. He had influences from his grandfather who studied the works of Ibn Arabi (a muslim scientist) who first came up with the idea of evolution.

The Shajara Code Decoded - Darwin Died Muslim.

http://www.shajaracode.com/pageID_4689899.html

Right, show of hands who buys this?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
RE: Darwin converted to Islam
If i judge only by the way the text is written, i think that this is some kind of religious fanatic establishing really far fetched links...
Wizard's first ruleTongueeople are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
Yea, I'd take all that with a grain of salt. The first paragraph demonizes Richard Dawkins lol.
E.T. Ogre
Apologizing in advance for the stupidity of our species
LMFAO hahahahah!
I stopped at the first paragraph. Anyone blame me?
I don't. (I have nothing more interesting to say but just to answer your question lol).
Quote:Yea, I'd take all that with a grain of salt

Really?

You know what you are? You're a cynic,that's what you are.Wink Shades
Well if that's the case...all power to the cynics then I say! (Well, not ALL the power...I mean let's be realistic about this...Bah! Gah, meh. Forget I said anything lol - it's too confusing once you get into the details lol..!).

EvF
(May 15, 2009 at 5:46 pm)etogre Wrote: The first paragraph demonizes Richard Dawkins lol.

Ooh! ...let me go readit then Big Grin Devil
Hmm.. so some of Darwin's ideas are irrelevant, the same as the some bible stories are irrelevant because similar stuff happened before. Darwin's discoveries had been made 800 years previously. Devil
Strange stuff, how do people come up with this things?
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7733 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5421 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33619 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet