Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Child Witch Hunter
Child Witch Hunter
This is so fucked up it makes me want to cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5klKretr...AAAAAAARAA
RE: Child Witch Hunter
Indeed. Didn't she know that the best way to hunt a witch is to get lucky capturing one alive and then *pleasuring the fuck out of her* as part of the interrogation process?

... I happen to be among the easiest targets to locate, should a witchhunter using such a method be interested ^_^ That's right: I'd happily sell out my fellows for amazing sex. Good fucking luck torturing it out of me.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Stupid religious nutjobs...they never learn [Image: e037cdbb.gif]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
S.I.C.K. Banging Head On Desk
Thank you for sharing this, pf. This just makes me sick! I wish I could hug and kiss every one of those children and tell them how beautiful an perfect they are!

We've kept foreigners out of this country who were a whole lot less batshit crazy than this idiot. Where is Homeland Security when we need it?
^ seriously, are we really letting someone who is pretty much commiting mass murderings and abuses of children to come as a guest speaker? She should be arrested and put away for life.

(March 7, 2012 at 9:32 pm)aleialoura Wrote: Thank you for sharing this, pf. This just makes me sick! I wish I could hug and kiss every one of those children and tell them how beautiful an perfect they are!

I know :[ the look on that little girl's face is just sad. She seems traumatized...
I just saw that video this morning (I'm subscribed to xxxThePeachxxx) and the first thought that came to my mind, "WHAT CENTURY IS THIS?!"
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
(March 7, 2012 at 12:48 am)passionatefool Wrote: This is so fucked up it makes me want to cry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5klKretr...AAAAAAARAA

The NEED of having a witch to catch a witch??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Kichi Wrote:The NEED of having a witch to catch a witch??

We're talking about a group of people who thought being left-handed was a sign of witchery...

[Image: 309545_260117480690463_100000766382454_6...6065_n.jpg]

I've yet to be stopped by a witchhunter... because I'm obviously an illusion. Witch out in the open? Perish the thought.

Honestly... to catch a witch you don't so much need a witch...

AS YOU NEED TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. A blind hatred of magic will make you as dull-witted as the Uther Pendragon from bbc Merlin.

And to know enough about magic to know how to find it... you usually have to posses plenty knowledge of how to use magic. Witchhunters are often among the foulest of people... they kill their old friends. Usually for money. Sometimes for vengeance. And then there's the few sick bastards that do it just because they like it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Comes Out As A Child Molester To Oppose Gay Rights Heat 0 680 January 14, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: Heat
  Don't leave your child in the car to Cook. brewer 43 5671 August 2, 2015 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Faith-healing choice hurt child Diamond 12 3486 June 4, 2011 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  African Witch Children Tiberius 3 2411 May 13, 2009 at 6:15 am
Last Post: Sam
  Documentary covering the religious child abuse of a girl. Tiberius 3 1929 March 15, 2009 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Rob
  Religious Child Abuse. leo-rcc 2 1453 March 10, 2009 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet