Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please forgive me,i am sorry for that.
please forgive me,i am sorry for that.
Dear members,
i am sorry that i bothered you a lot. but i swear that nothing like ill will or some kind of revenge was behind my actions. all i did ,including my harsh wording were aimed just to make you on right direction.to make you aware of both side of story and make your thinking more dynamic.Atheism makes a man emotionless.he always see things through glasses of science.and these glasses has a charm that it dont let you see the inside of the matters.

i promise you that i will not come to this forum again.
before i go please remember one thing that your words interpose you .so please be polite and helpful to new members. we are all human beings and need attention and love to survive.if Talibans kill in the name of ALLAH you too kill in the name of Atheism, though you use your words instead of bullet.

And please ban me again because i love you all.
regards
kuki
RE: please forgive me,i am sorry for that.
You dont love us all

However you do have a strange fascination with us, as you can't keep away.

The stuff you write doesnt even make sense it is just complete camel shit.

You are the perfect example of a blinkered, closed minded, gullible, indoctrinated fool and you are the epitome of everything that is wrong with this world.

I feel confident that I speak for most people here, when I tell you to FUCK OFF... Maybe one day you will see the light, but probably not.

too much allah dick sucking.
It's the carpet threads??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
What a fucknut.
Trying to update my sig ...
Quote:all i did ,including my harsh wording were aimed just to make you on right direction
Atheists ARE on the right direction.

Quote:to make you aware of both side of story and make your thinking more dynamic.
There arent two sides of the story. There is reality and people who refuse it and instead prefer delusions.

Quote:Atheism makes a man emotionless.
You are a freaking idiot.

Good bye...please do not come back and take a shit in the middle of our community again.
Banhammer deployed.
Kuki! Stop being crazy!
(March 7, 2012 at 4:35 am)nomercy Wrote: you too kill in the name of Atheism

No one has ever killed in the name of atheism.
(March 7, 2012 at 11:11 am)Napoleon Wrote:
(March 7, 2012 at 4:35 am)nomercy Wrote: you too kill in the name of Atheism

No one has ever killed in the name of atheism.

Speak for yourself Wink

<3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 641 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  trying to leave Christianity permanently, please help DoubtingHerFaith 45 5811 January 7, 2019 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Ethnographic Research (Help please!) stretch3172 110 15074 March 3, 2018 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Losty
  Please accept me here! Keintucky 22 4611 July 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Sorry Jesos 30 3378 January 29, 2015 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 16 1982 January 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Nope
  Please let this be better then the other af. Indiveren 46 10343 December 5, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hello, please allow me to introduce me Owlix 61 9264 October 29, 2013 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  Hello... please don't kill me... Garuda 41 5732 April 17, 2013 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  Loading... Please Wait. Loading Please Wait 11 3628 August 31, 2011 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: frankiej