Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Podcasts
Atheist Podcasts
The National Atheist Party has been featured on great Atheist podcasts such as the Non Prophets, The Angry Atheist, and the Thinking Atheist.
Now the National Atheist Party is launching its own Podcast hosted by Co-Host of A-News and PR and Marketing committee Chair Lee Moore. Keep updated on the campaigns and important NAP issues while getting to know our members and leaders.

Please feel free to comment with suggestions of other great podcasts and suggestions for our podcast. We hope you enjoy!
RE: Atheist Podcasts
Cognitive Dissonance

http://dissonancepod.com/

These guys are fucking hilarious. Absolutely brilliant, and I highly recommend everyone go back and listen to all the back episodes.

However, they're also extremely liberal, so anyone on the conservative side of the spectrum will probably just get pissed.

Tom has a fantastic voice. I whore this podcast out to everyone I can.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Hmm . . . national party threads abound!
Hoping to spread awareness. Many people are interested but unsure or uninformed of the Party's activities. The podcast is a good way to become familiar with both. I also like to post stuff on how the National Atheist Party is interacting and supporting the Atheist community.
I find the use of the words "National" and "Atheist" in a political party to be deeply disturbing. I would like to make it clear that the forums as a single entity do not support any political party, or political view.

That said, could you please try to participate in discussions before you post anything else that is simply advertising your own agenda. We are a community forum, not a place you can just show up to once in a while to post links to your own things. That privilege is reserved for people who are respected by the community, and are active within it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcasts SteelCurtain 16 1186 August 16, 2016 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
Information Robert M. Price podcasts Tea Earl Grey Hot 1 1116 May 7, 2012 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot