Our server costs $25 per month to run. Please consider donating to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!

Current time: 31st July 2015, 04:17

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please.
President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please.
President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please?

If I need say more, the U S population is not very intelligent.

Regards
DL
RE: President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please.
Repeat:

(10th March 2012, 14:54)Greatest I am Wrote: the U S population is not very intelligent.

Why are you so kind to them?
A person is likely to be intelligent as well as competent. People, not so much.
“I find something repulsive about the idea of vicarious redemption. I would not throw my numberless sins onto a scapegoat and expect them to pass from me" - Christopher Hitchens.

Here you go.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arch...ts/253806/
So things are looking up??

Thumb up America.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
High time for a decent war to redistribute some wealth.
(10th March 2012, 14:54)Greatest I am Wrote: If I need say more, the U S population is not very intelligent.

Regards
DL

(10th March 2012, 15:23)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: Why are you so kind to them?

More America haters? Jumped on the hate America band wagon some time ago?
Yeah yeah, we're the stupid bad guys and your country is perfect and we should copy the rest of the world cause you're all doing it right and we're doing it so very wrong. America should really get a king and queen right?

How very cliche' of you.

It's like a broken fucking record. I can't wait till we're not on top anymore so people like you will stop complaining about a country you don't even live in.

christalmighty.[Image: sad-emoticon-msn.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(10th March 2012, 16:23)5thHorseman Wrote: Here you go.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arch...ts/253806/

I like your housing prices, here the median is about 450k
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Are we moving to Oregon?? Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(11th March 2012, 05:59)Cinjin Wrote: More America haters? Jumped on the hate America band wagon some time ago?
Yeah yeah, we're the stupid bad guys and your country is perfect and we should copy the rest of the world cause you're all doing it right and we're doing it so very wrong. America should really get a king and queen right?

How very cliche' of you.

It's like a broken fucking record. I can't wait till we're not on top anymore so people like you will stop complaining about a country you don't even live in.

It's about a country that fucks up other countries to steal their resources while it's pounding its chest as 'the leader of the free world' and 'the land of the free' magically ignoring the fact that it's got by far the world's largest prison population as a percentage its entire population. US citizens get to vote on US politics, but squander their power. Non US citizens don't get to vote on US politics, which nevertheless determine those non US citizens' lot. Non US citizens get brushed aside, killed, and exploited by the US.

And you complain about them complaining?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kenyan brother says Obama resembles Frank Marshall Davis mralstoner 24 537 28th April 2015, 13:56
Last Post: Chas
  Damn you Obama polar bear 8 274 22nd April 2015, 17:19
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Let's vote in that Canadian for US president!" - Ted Cruz KevinM1 19 705 28th March 2015, 18:37
Last Post: Crossless1
  Meet your next President KUSA 78 2456 24th March 2015, 07:40
Last Post: abaris
  Obama's father really is Frank Marshall Davis mralstoner 162 4362 18th March 2015, 21:29
Last Post: Stimbo
  President Obama: Do you really love America? mralstoner 112 2743 28th February 2015, 09:46
Last Post: Whateverist the White
  Obama is a war criminal CapnAwesome 28 1185 5th January 2015, 01:19
Last Post: Parkers Tan
  Barrack Obama The_greatest_river 27 1194 19th December 2014, 20:09
Last Post: simplemoss
  Judge declares some of Obama's action on immigration unconstitutional Heywood 35 1366 17th December 2014, 15:43
Last Post: Brian37
  Barrack Obama The_greatest_river 3 347 15th December 2014, 15:17
Last Post: Stimbo