Our server costs ~$33 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 26th September 2016, 23:41

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please.
President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please.
President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please?

If I need say more, the U S population is not very intelligent.

Regards
DL
RE: President Obama. Model for good spending. GM bail out. Do it again Please.
Repeat:

(10th March 2012, 13:54)Greatest I am Wrote: the U S population is not very intelligent.

Why are you so kind to them?
A person is likely to be intelligent as well as competent. People, not so much.
 “I can’t even go to a goddamn potluck without having to thank some space fairy for the broccoli casserole!” -Trae Crowder

Here you go.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arch...ts/253806/
So things are looking up??

Thumb up America.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
High time for a decent war to redistribute some wealth.
(10th March 2012, 13:54)Greatest I am Wrote: If I need say more, the U S population is not very intelligent.

Regards
DL

(10th March 2012, 14:23)Rokcet Scientist Wrote: Why are you so kind to them?

More America haters? Jumped on the hate America band wagon some time ago?
Yeah yeah, we're the stupid bad guys and your country is perfect and we should copy the rest of the world cause you're all doing it right and we're doing it so very wrong. America should really get a king and queen right?

How very cliche' of you.

It's like a broken fucking record. I can't wait till we're not on top anymore so people like you will stop complaining about a country you don't even live in.

christalmighty.[Image: sad-emoticon-msn.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(10th March 2012, 15:23)5thHorseman Wrote: Here you go.

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/arch...ts/253806/

I like your housing prices, here the median is about 450k
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Are we moving to Oregon?? Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(11th March 2012, 04:59)Cinjin Wrote: More America haters? Jumped on the hate America band wagon some time ago?
Yeah yeah, we're the stupid bad guys and your country is perfect and we should copy the rest of the world cause you're all doing it right and we're doing it so very wrong. America should really get a king and queen right?

How very cliche' of you.

It's like a broken fucking record. I can't wait till we're not on top anymore so people like you will stop complaining about a country you don't even live in.

It's about a country that fucks up other countries to steal their resources while it's pounding its chest as 'the leader of the free world' and 'the land of the free' magically ignoring the fact that it's got by far the world's largest prison population as a percentage its entire population. US citizens get to vote on US politics, but squander their power. Non US citizens don't get to vote on US politics, which nevertheless determine those non US citizens' lot. Non US citizens get brushed aside, killed, and exploited by the US.

And you complain about them complaining?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 156 30th August 2016, 18:32
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Who would be a better president? Sean Penn vs Ted Cruz CapnAwesome 31 652 5th August 2016, 13:41
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bernie Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton for President Tiberius 43 1556 14th July 2016, 06:10
  Why are Conservatives so disrespectful towards President Obama GoHalos1993 49 1349 12th July 2016, 16:09
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why do Republicans hate President Obama so much GoHalos1993 14 502 12th June 2016, 15:35
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  How bad will America be if Trump became president GoHalos1993 42 1770 28th May 2016, 19:20
Last Post: Minimalist
  Obama is going to Saudi again... ReptilianPeon 12 859 10th May 2016, 04:57
  Cruz dropped out of the running for president. Maelstrom 42 1438 4th May 2016, 16:45
Last Post: Bella Morte
  Pro-Clinton Super PAC Caught Spending $1 Million on Social Media Trolls ReptilianPeon 12 533 27th April 2016, 14:11
  Clinton slams Obama's legacy KUSA 27 1527 1st April 2016, 13:57
Last Post: downbeatplumb