Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The American South
The American South
For some reason, some people on this forum do not understand how bad it can get in the Southern (confederate) states of America, then watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7r2i6Nrq...AAAAAAAAAA

Trust me when I tell you that these people were holding back because of the camera. If it was just you and them I guarentee you would have heard about that "Nigger Obamy" and how he is the food stamp king. What also you dont see is the violence. These people follow "live and let live". This is what they mean when they say that:

As long as you are a white right wing protestant racist then you are a-okay. If you are anything else, then you stay quite and dont make waves. Accidents happen all the time.

Also trust me when I say that when you see these people look at the camera like "I WILL beat you up", then they mean it. Like when the guy said "Adam and Steve".
RE: The American South
Sounds like home, but, since I can put on the drawl and speak the dialect, they can sound even "homier" when they're in the "company of fellow confederates".

"You a good ole boy, aintcha? I don't have to tell you son, aint nothin you don't already know."

On the other hand Rev, isn't it nice to think that for some reason we've been excused of all of this, that people think this is somehow part of our past?

(that biker was refreshingly honest wasn't he? "I don't know, I just don't" Confusedhrugs: That's downright friendly racism right there..unless you're black, i suppose. )
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I laugh my ass off at these southern "republicans" living in shacks and trailers.

They should only know what the country club set thinks of them!
My favorite quote was the "Our president should be American, not Muslim." Yes, they actually believe that all Americans should be just like them, and if you're a Muslim "yew don' belong here, so yews best git."

Also funny was the toothless guy who keeps voting Republican even though his life never gets any better because of it. "But it could get better." Yeah, that's the same blind faith that keeps you thinking Jesus is coming back any day now.

To be fair, I think they went out & found the most retarded, inbred idiots they could find to ask them these questions, but that doesn't negate the fact that the most conservative state in the union is also the most poor.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Coming back for what, to fix his teeth? Wish in one hand shit in the other.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"He's not black....he's a half-breed. But he's black, too."

Oh, Mississippi....what were we thinking when we made you stay in the union?
You see what you got from the whole Civil War business? Could've just let us go, but nooooo had to have your precious textiles didn't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKZ5pxeM...ature=plcp

Here are some poll numbers from alabama and MISS.
That is possibly the most ambigous opening scene ever. From the perspective of a southerner, that hand looks like it belongs to a fucking cracker to me. The lighter one is just some yankee paleface.
I think the south should seccede again, and all the racists and creationisths(including those from the north) can live there while anyone rational in the south will be invited to live in the north.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we hate the American military institution? WinterHold 16 864 November 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1444 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1701 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  American imagery from movies from 90s and 80s Sweden83 8 1579 December 5, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 834 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  "The American Dream" is just a myth we tell ourselves Foxaèr 45 4106 April 20, 2019 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  I like that American left are miserable Snora 82 6938 March 24, 2019 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1360 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Why are you American people, careless? A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c 27 2173 September 11, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What would you change about the American public school system? Bahana 53 6072 April 17, 2018 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0