Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For FUCKS sake!
For FUCKS sake!
I would be spitting fire if my son reported this back to me! Fucking bull shit

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/rock-gr...00759.html

Quote:High school students in Dunkerton, Iowa were expecting an assembly about bullying and making good choices. What they got instead was the Christian rap/hard rock band called Junkyard Prophet delivering an anti-gay and anti-abortion rant.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: For FUCKS sake!
Yeah that'll really stomp out bullying. Promoting homophobia and anti choice is always a fucking winner.
Wow.

I had my kids "parent teacher consultation" today.

I was SPITTING that as part of his religious education, all it did was spout bible stories as fact, and didn't touch on any other religion.
One of his lessons was to complete the sentence "The Bible is the most important book ever written because...."

I spat my dummy out in full force at that. This is the UK and that's not supposed to be the curriculum for a 6 year old.

If the above happened, there may well have been violence.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
@NoMoreFaith

That happened in the UK? Seriously? I am shocked at that, fucking disgrace.
Holy fuck. They are SO lucky that my kid wasn't at that school!!!

(March 14, 2012 at 7:48 pm)Napoleon Wrote: @NoMoreFaith

Yep, I'm considering taking it further, there was actual spittle landing on the school corridors at that point.
I decided to calm down and decide later if its worth "angry letter" "calm letter" or "no letter". Haven't decided yet.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(March 14, 2012 at 7:52 pm)NoMoreFaith Wrote: I decided to calm down and decide later if its worth "angry letter" "calm letter" or "no letter". Haven't decided yet.

Calm but firm letter.
They could have invited ethnic cleansing.
They deliver certain things in a much more entertaining way.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(March 14, 2012 at 7:56 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: They could have invited ethnic cleansing.
They deliver certain things in a much more entertaining way.

WTF?
(March 14, 2012 at 7:52 pm)NoMoreFaith Wrote:
(March 14, 2012 at 7:48 pm)Napoleon Wrote: @NoMoreFaith

Yep, I'm considering taking it further, there was actual spittle landing on the school corridors at that point.
I decided to calm down and decide later if its worth "angry letter" "calm letter" or "no letter". Haven't decided yet.
Try writing both, posting them here, and have us try to find the best choice to get your point across while not totally alienating them.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  After Due Consideration, I Hope The Fucks Pass It Minimalist 3 567 November 24, 2017 at 5:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  13,000 you Saudi fucks??? WinterHold 8 2550 November 22, 2017 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Snooty Rich Fucks Trying To Own The Ocean Minimalist 3 816 October 2, 2015 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bill Maher - New Rules on Rich Fucks and the Republicunts They Own Minimalist 0 943 March 15, 2015 at 7:00 pm
  Angry Old White Fucks Now Angrier Minimalist 33 5939 May 18, 2014 at 6:58 pm