Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi!
Hi!
Hi! I am a 15 year old boy who is an atheist from New Orleans. I am currently attending, unfortunately, a Catholic high school, so I pretty much alone with being Atheist and in the school's eyes(i'm going to slowly burn in hell with all of the other sinners) (ha ha). I was raised Catholic by a Catholic family, but deep down inside, I now realize that I have always known there to be no god, but I just sort of forced myself to believe it because I thought that what I was supposed to do. I know I am young, but I openly accept being an Atheist now, though, and I am proud of it, to be honest. Some of my interests include keyboard, fishing, swimming, cinematography, photography, classical music, classic rock (Pink Floyd especially), hunting, poetry, and just pondering life and its mysteries. I hope I get to know some other people like me on here so I can have other people to talk about certain issues that my theist friends could not understand. Thanks!
"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."
RE: Hi!
Welcome!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Welcome mike
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hello there.

Don't let the priests sneak up behind you. Nothing good can come from that.
Wilkommen.
(March 15, 2012 at 11:05 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hello there.

Don't let the priests sneak up behind you. Nothing good can come from that.

Lol! Don't worry, I won't.
"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you."
Welcome.