Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hello Everyone,

I thought I should come check out this site. I write for an online religious webzine, and I thought this might be a good place to keep up with the latest.

Obviously, I'm a theist and I used to really like getting into heated discussions with atheists, but I'm seeing a bigger picture these days.

Anyway, thanks for having me. This looks like a very informative site.
Noob
RE: Hello
Quote:Obviously, I'm a theist and I used to really like getting into heated discussions with atheists, but I'm seeing a bigger picture these days.

Of course you do Tongue

Welcome
Welcome.

(March 16, 2012 at 4:26 am)Eyem4Christ Wrote: Obviously, I'm a theist and I used to really like getting into heated discussions with atheists...

and lost all of them... Worship

Welcome, hope you can argue your point a little more rationally than some without being offended that someone disagrees.

Just as a hint; If you start with pascals wager, you're in for a world of philosophically butt hurt. I get the impression from your first post that you are going to be a bit more lucid, and I look forward to it.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Wow [Image: sarcastic-smiley.jpg] Another person prostituting themselves for jeebus... yay [Image: e037cdbb.gif]

Take a seat an we will be with you shortly... what is it with these theists?? They are incapable of getting/ googling any news of their own??

[Image: smiley-angry-256x256.png] incompetent twats.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 16, 2012 at 4:26 am)Eyem4Christ Wrote: but I'm seeing a bigger picture these days.

Oh do share with us what we all seem to be missing Wink Shades

Welcome anyways.

I'm sure more theists than atheists are joining at the moment..

Not that I'm complaining of course Tongue

Welcome!
New chew toys for your guys???

[Image: smiley-angry-256x256.png]

RELEASE THE HOUNDS OF HELL!! Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I welcome you and your bronze age brain.
(March 16, 2012 at 7:50 am)Insanity x Wrote: I'm sure more theists than atheists are joining at the moment..

Not that I'm complaining of course Tongue

I doubt it, you just tend to notice them more, it's like when a complete retard enters the room clapping his hands and dribbling all over himself. You don't necessarily want to notice them, but trust me, you notice them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5973 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3637 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates