Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driving Up here in the North
Driving Up here in the North
http://rmirror.net/r/videos/comments/q5h...dent_nsfl/

You just never know when your numbers up.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Driving Up here in the North
What the hell caused the driver of the 4x4 to lose control like that?
(March 17, 2012 at 3:52 am)Welsh cake Wrote: What the hell caused the driver of the 4x4 to lose control like that?

Playing with his phone...

Who knows, but at least it was a quick exit.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Fuck that.
(March 17, 2012 at 3:52 am)Welsh cake Wrote: What the hell caused the driver of the 4x4 to lose control like that?

Looks like he wandered into the snowy section of the middle of the road and it probably hit the ice.

This is a good example of why main roads should have dividing barriers between the two directions. Poor road design.
I've seen hundreds of cars go sliding off the roads up here in Michigan, but I've never seen a semi so completely demolish an SUV like that.

I wouldn't want to be the one to clean up the human remains on that one.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Yeah it went to pieces like paper in a shredder. Was it a Cadillac by any chance?
It is absolutely possible that the driver hit a patch of black ice. SUVs go out of control very easily. It happens all the time here too. Damn, that one fucking exploded, though.
That SUV was drifting to the left all the way through that until it hit the verge and possibly the "Black ice" ... nothing could have stopped the disintegration of the vehicle. Poor truck driver
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 24598 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive