Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Has Been A Serious Infestation of Jesus Freaks
There Has Been A Serious Infestation of Jesus Freaks
I suggest we spray.

[Image: spray_ddt.jpg]
RE: There Has Been A Serious Infestation of Jesus Freaks
Hell yeah, sick of them to be fair.
I wouldn't mind, myself, if any of them even gave the pretence of discussion. This latest batch are just pure god squad.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well, I have the chemicals and equipment, the trouble will be getting them all in a tight enough space for saturation, the faithful can't seem to stand each other (and I understand completely). Perhaps we should spread a rumor about seeing jesus in an airtight building with a sturdy door?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I think we should just start agreeing with them in a very poe-like fashion. Might be fun.

I agree?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Jesus wouldn't like it if we did that.
Make America Great Again! Trump 2020
[Image: gas-masks.jpg]

In the interest of safety I recommend we use these for now.

We don't want it to spread.
(March 17, 2012 at 8:21 pm)Loading Please Wait Wrote: Jesus wouldn't like it if we did that.

I don't see the down side.
(March 17, 2012 at 8:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I suggest we spray.

[Image: spray_ddt.jpg]

Yes. Umm, just exactly where does one buy napalm? Devil

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Erm, I've been playing. Succubus 11 2390 August 5, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Someone's been quoting me, but nothing's there. Foxaèr 9 2990 July 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  This has been happening tonight, not sure why. Foxaèr 43 5295 May 31, 2016 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies WinterHold 17 3309 October 25, 2015 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days jenny1972 4 1523 October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A Serious Proposal Randy Carson 97 12418 September 23, 2015 at 1:06 am
Last Post: Pizza
  The maximum server load limit has been reached... c172 7 2516 July 16, 2015 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Is there a way to just delete a reputation rating one has given to someone? Pyrrho 22 5999 May 3, 2015 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Have we been rescued? Minimalist 26 3543 April 9, 2015 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Exclamation I've been ripped off! Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1818 June 20, 2014 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13