Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Maher - Stupidest State 2012
Bill Maher - Stupidest State 2012
http://rackjite.com/archives/archives/ar...olina.html

Scroll down - click on Stupidest State 2012.

I'm proud to see Arizona defending its title.
RE: Bill Maher - Stupidest State 2012
It's hard to pick. South Carolina is pretty fucking stupid... but making doctors lie to their patients for any reason... fucking sicko stupid. I think it's safe to say that the stupid is rampant.

(March 18, 2012 at 12:58 am)Minimalist Wrote: http://rackjite.com/archives/archives/ar...olina.html

Scroll down - click on Stupidest State 2012.

I'm proud to see Arizona defending its title.

That's utterly appalling. Here in Oz, we have only one truly stupid state, and it's the perpetual winner. It's like Florida but with less class and the drug barons are Italian.

I refer to Queensland, the sunshine state,home of the untouched mind.

Queensland is our Bible belt and where the ferals live. They are like hippies except not as well dressed and cleaner because they live in the rain forests where it rains a lot.

Queensland had Sir Jo Bjelke- Peterson, arguably the most corrupt state Premier (like a US Governor) in Australian history.

Jo referred to press conferences as "feeding the chooks". A master of obfuscation and evasion,his catchphrase was "don't you worry about that" Jo once actually said of a parliamentary collegue "He knows which side of the fence his bread is buttered greenest on" (I swear)

Then there was Pauline Hanson,former Fish 'n' Chippery proprietor who founded 'One Nation',an extreme right wing,racist, anti immigration political party which actually won several seats in Queensland. Pauline's maiden speech truly needs to be hear to be believed. (Pauline also has voice which causes small animals to abort their young)

Queensland has also long been the home of outrageous cons and scams. The entire state is littered with the bleeding bodies of sublimely stupid victims.

The rest of Australia is marginally more intelligent. Tiger

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000[/

Quote:Queensland is a state of Australia, located in the north-east of the country. It is bordered by the Northern Territory, South Australia and New South Wales to the west, south-west and south respectively. To the east, Queensland is bordered by the Coral Sea and Pacific Ocean. The state is Australia's second largest by area, following Western Australia, and the country's third most populous after New South Wales and Victoria. The capital and largest city in the state is Brisbane.
Queensland was first occupied by Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, who arrived between 40,000 and 65,000 years ago, according to various dating methods.[3] Queensland was made a British Crown Colony that was separated from New South Wales on 6 June 1859, a date now celebrated state-wide as Queensland Day.
Queensland is often referred to as Australia's Sunshine State. Queensland's current Premier is Anna Bligh of the Australian Labor Party.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queensland
What...EVEN TASMANIA?!?!?! Confusedhock: It would have gotten my vote...but yeah Banana Bender country comes close Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 18, 2012 at 2:55 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: What...EVEN TASMANIA?!?!?! Confusedhock: It would have gotten my vote...but yeah Banana Bender country comes close Tongue

Tassie is just fine.BUT if you are in Tassie you must NEVER use the word "inbred".

If you find yourself in a country pub you must not stare at the woman behind the bar with three tits. Nor at the two headed guy in the corner playing his harmonic and singing.
ROFLOL

Ok mate Thumb up

Mind you ...had a Tasmanian fix my car here in Perth so they CAN swim apparently. Tongue And not just to South Australia... Dodgy Bugger
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The current state of cinema... Gawdzilla Sama 13 613 September 19, 2018 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  POV on Bill Nye brewer 5 1079 April 19, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Bill Maher - Last Night Minimalist 16 1647 April 9, 2018 at 11:20 am
Last Post: henryp
  Fox News Defends Prayer Forced By The State Mechaghostman2 5 409 February 11, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bill Maher - Trump Christmas Carol Minimalist 1 396 November 18, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bill Nye Saves the World SteelCurtain 9 2884 May 16, 2017 at 10:29 am
Last Post: mediocrates
  Bill Maher Goes After Apple...and Corporate Crooks... Minimalist 10 1734 September 24, 2016 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Bill Maher Sticks It Up The Trickle-Downers Asses Minimalist 3 687 July 2, 2016 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Bill Maher lights up a joint on television Aegon 5 1244 February 13, 2016 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Bill Maher Gives It To Phony Xtian Minimalist 15 3294 October 3, 2015 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: vorlon13