Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
I've only just seen this forum so I apologise for not saying hello earlier. I have changed my profile from atheist to agnostic. Whilst I don't believe there's a God, I do believe we don't die and that we live on in another dimension, having had messages in dreams from the dead. Just one example is that a murder victim appeared in a dream and told me the name of her killer. I reported this to the police and a year later the killer was found and brought to justice. The name was the same.
I look forward to many 'debates' 'chats' on here.Big Grin
RE: Hi
Welcome average

Thank you for the intro, i hope your stay here is enjoyable
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 18, 2012 at 10:57 am)average Wrote: I've only just seen this forum so I apologise for not saying hello earlier. I have changed my profile from atheist to agnostic. Whilst I don't believe there's a God, I do believe we don't die and that we live on in another dimension, having had messages in dreams from the dead. Just one example is that a murder victim appeared in a dream and told me the name of her killer. I reported this to the police and a year later the killer was found and brought to justice. The name was the same.

Welcome!

If you don't mind me asking, what was his name and where did this happen?
Welcome. Do you realize that believing in another life in another dimension doesn't necessarily mean you're not an atheist?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 18, 2012 at 11:04 am)picto90 Wrote:
(March 18, 2012 at 10:57 am)average Wrote: I've only just seen this forum so I apologise for not saying hello earlier. I have changed my profile from atheist to agnostic. Whilst I don't believe there's a God, I do believe we don't die and that we live on in another dimension, having had messages in dreams from the dead. Just one example is that a murder victim appeared in a dream and told me the name of her killer. I reported this to the police and a year later the killer was found and brought to justice. The name was the same.

Welcome!

If you don't mind me asking, what was his name and where did this happen?

It was Donald Neilson who kidnapped Leslie Whittle from her bedroom in the 70' and put her down a sewer, then asked for a £75,000 ransom.[UK] I am 70 and have only had ten such dreams/messages in my life. You know they are different than other dreams and know they are messages.

(March 18, 2012 at 11:18 am)Faith No More Wrote: Welcome. Do you realize that believing in another life in another dimension doesn't necessarily mean you're not an atheist?

No, I didn't know that. I thought atheism was not believing in anything 'supernatural'
Nope. Atheism = lack of belief in god. All other beliefs are still on the table.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome.
Cunt