Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In my prayers <3
In my prayers <3
After getting to know some of you my heart is deeply saddened. Most of you scream with a hate unknown to most men, trying to displace your inner hurt upon others. The Lord is my shield. He can be yours too. I hope you all find peace and love, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Ask Jesus into your hearts and give Him a chance. God Bless
"If Christianity is untrue, then no honest man will want to believe it, however helpful it might be; if it is true, every honest man will want to believe it, even if it gives him no help at all."
C. S. Lewis - Essay, Man or Rabbit.
RE: In my prayers <3
Fuck off.
what min. said.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 19, 2012 at 5:12 pm)Hunter9035 Wrote: After getting to know some of you my heart is deeply saddened. Most of you scream with a hate unknown to most men, trying to displace your inner hurt upon others. The Lord is my shield. He can be yours too. I hope you all find peace and love, you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. Ask Jesus into your hearts and give Him a chance. God Bless

Right, time for a good slapping.... [Image: smack.gif]
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
See what I mean you guys it's so obvious you're hurting Sad please understand your cries are heard. <3
"If Christianity is untrue, then no honest man will want to believe it, however helpful it might be; if it is true, every honest man will want to believe it, even if it gives him no help at all."
(March 19, 2012 at 5:16 pm)Hunter9035 Wrote: See what I mean you guys it's so obvious you're hurting Sad please understand your cries are heard. <3

Actually, I'm very happy. I just really like laughing at religious people. Tongue

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
Well I'm happy your happy! Praise the Lord!
(March 19, 2012 at 5:20 pm)Hunter9035 Wrote: Well I'm happy your happy! Praise the Lord!

Fuck the lord of zombie arseholes. Just be happy. Big Grin

*you all clicked here knowing well what the topic was, thank you. May God see your hearts and each click, reply, quote etc. extra prayers be sent your way.
(March 19, 2012 at 5:16 pm)Hunter9035 Wrote: See what I mean you guys it's so obvious you're hurting Sad please understand your cries are heard. <3

Big Grin But gods an asshole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Darkmatter video: If god answered prayers robvalue 0 890 January 25, 2016 at 9:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Daughter objects to prayers at school TubbyTubby 48 7559 July 10, 2015 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Atheist Prayers? Kyuuketsuki 27 6951 March 31, 2009 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: WWLD