Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim brotherhood confirmed for CIA puppet.
Muslim brotherhood confirmed for CIA puppet.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/...rotherhood

Nice, eh?
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
RE: Muslim brotherhood confirmed for CIA puppet.
(March 22, 2012 at 12:48 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/...rotherhood

Nice, eh?

I'd expect nothing less from an entity founded by a despicable toad ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Brei...troversies ) who reveled in editing videos to make innocuous conversations to belie a conservative agenda.

I call bullshit. Hell, the fucking article begins with the assumption that the Muslim Brotherhood runs Egypt -- where the hell was that assertion justified and pulled from?

Conservative rags...
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
If Breitbart says the sky is blue....assume he's lying.

Glad the fuck dropped dead. He was one of the premier republibertarianeo-conazis out there.
Breitbart, who'd guess he'd still be a douche despite his deadedness. Cunt.
(March 22, 2012 at 3:27 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(March 22, 2012 at 12:48 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/...rotherhood

Nice, eh?

I'd expect nothing less from an entity founded by a despicable toad ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Brei...troversies ) who reveled in editing videos to make innocuous conversations to belie a conservative agenda.

I call bullshit. Hell, the fucking article begins with the assumption that the Muslim Brotherhood runs Egypt -- where the hell was that assertion justified and pulled from?
Quote:If Breitbart says the sky is blue....assume he's lying.

Glad the fuck dropped dead. He was one of the premier republibertarianeo-conazis out there.
Friend, I got this story from a friend. I don't know if he is a conservative, but if true, I'd say that the US is simply continuing an old tradition-just as they did support the forerunners of the Taliban in Afghanistan.
Conservative rags...
Well, I don't know about his political views, I did not.
However, it is well known, and true that the muslim brotherhood does run Egypt.
They have much political and social weight.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Mehmet, until he died about a month ago, he was getting close to becoming chief Republican liar(vying for power in a festering pool of Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Beck), he edited videos to change the content's, context.
The aid in question is "military aid" and is going to the army which is still calling the shots.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2012/03...pt-on.html

Quote:. But most of this money is going toward military aid, and is being pushed by the Pentagon and by US defense contractors.

The dirty little secret of US foreign aid is that most of it is spent HERE.
I also know that the US and NATO are supplying the rebels in Syria, escalating the civil war that is going on.
This so called "arab spring" is nothing more than a clever ruse, a new takeover of the middle east by the NATO.
ALEX JONES ALERT ^^^^^^^^

The YOU EN is gunna tek over da Unytid stets uf America

[Image: tumblr_l6dcfxTXnY1qzg9t5o1_500_thumb.png?1280490501]
(March 22, 2012 at 4:49 pm)5thHorseman Wrote: ALEX JONES ALERT ^^^^^^^^

The YOU EN is gunna tek over da Unytid stets uf America

[Image: tumblr_l6dcfxTXnY1qzg9t5o1_500_thumb.png?1280490501]

Alex Jones?
People in Syria are saying this, not me.
Exchange students, people who live close to the border...
Turkey is supplying them via NATO commands.
It won't be long til we're called into action to attack Syria.
Way to go, bro.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 1866 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  CIA=Christard Intelligence Agency? Minimalist 1 528 September 10, 2017 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  Voting Machine Hack Confirmed Across 39 States Foxaèr 3 1298 June 16, 2017 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump the Puppet- Russians With the Strings Fireball 46 5115 January 18, 2017 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Betsy Devos Hearing is a disaster, but she'll still be confirmed Cecelia 7 1544 January 18, 2017 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The CIA comment alone Op/ed......... Brian37 2 649 December 14, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Muslim brothers. You have created our new Caliphate. Who is your new Caliph? Greatest I am 18 1731 November 20, 2016 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Tonus
  "I Am Ever Move Confirmed in my Belief That Trump is a Sociopath" Jenny A 1 772 August 30, 2016 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  US Puppet Democracy Aractus 18 2144 June 20, 2016 at 1:15 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Let's be honest muslim ladies... ignoramus 29 3527 April 20, 2016 at 4:20 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd