Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Introduction
Im an extreem Atheist.

I do have tollarance for religions ... but only as far that the cords too pull and flush religious down the drain are near.

It is like this ... Religion has no tollarance for Atheism,... no religion has.

I think is an INSULT to human intelligence that religions are protected by constitutional laws in MANY countries, and all crap that results from it. To name 1,... The USA election have always been a joke, seeing republican candidates spread the word of God. It is even worse when a Democratic candidate like Obama mentions the word God in his mouth. Such things make me vomit, as it is CLEAR and present danger that Atheism has no room to make an error in these dicussion.

The hardline religion, being softly spoken, or hard meant,... shows, Atheism SHOULD SHOW A FUCKING FIST!

If you believe,... then in my eyes you can f*ck off,... I do not tolorate you near me. I will hear your opinion as in any discussion, and then I will intend to crush you with strategicv tactical diplomacy means at my disposal.

I know things,.... yet I am not a science major nor have I read the Bible whole or the Quran,... or whatever god proposed piss text. But Heck, how many religious folk assume to know what they are talking about? 1-1 Im like you, you noob! But if you want to discuss me... I am all game and you will find me to be tuff oposition. I have teeth and forum-xp,... and time is on my side.

Science will prevail at the end,.. wether you like it or not.

ALL RELIGIONS MUST BE ERADICATED FROM THIS WORLD, with what ever means possible.

That does not mean doing it like religious folks tend to do, like blowing up ppl or flying planes into buildings.

IMHO,... eradication means,... burning all religious books and burning down all houses of faith,... like churches. Throw a bomb on Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca,... and ofc I will give the ppl a warning to piss off.

Written it sound more xtreem then I may intend,... but perhaps not. Religion insults my intelligence, which is much more hurtfull then intelligence insulting religion.

Religions have shown an utter disrespect for the none-believers over the centuries,.... perhaps it is time we pay the favor back.

I do not propose death,... I atleast propose the utter destruction and annihilation of your religion in any discussion.

I shall show mercy. ... As long as you realize Atheists are right.

But hell,.... I do not give a shit about your religious opinion anyway.
"Ha, you did not read the Bible,... untill you do it is pointless to talk to you!"... How many Christians or Muslims or whatever do you know ... have studied Atheism, and actually know what it means? True,... knowledge is better... BUT you attack THEM on the knowledge THEY lack about you. That is how you win.
RE: Introduction
Quote:I shall show mercy

They will interpret that as weakness.

Hello, George.
(March 24, 2012 at 2:33 am)SaintGeorge Wrote: IMHO,... eradication means,... burning all religious books and burning down all houses of faith,... like churches. Throw a bomb on Rome, Jerusalem and Mecca,...

[Image: Htihz.jpg]

Welcome, though.

Also, I know that maybe this is a coincidence, but there's another member named Rhythm who has the same avatar as you do.
He is also an 'anti-theist,' but he is probably not as extreme in his views on religion as you are.

G'day George, welcome,I think. Still trying to work out if you are a Poe or just using hyperbole.

Quote:Religion insults my intelligence, which is much more hurtfull then intelligence insulting religion.

From whence comes the view that you have a right not be insulted?

Quote:I'm an extreem Atheist.

What comes across is an extreme dickhead who also happens to be an atheist.

Perhaps post again when you're back on your medication. Thinking

PS it's 'extreme'
Welcome.

You are wrong in your views. No one needs destruction and annihilation. Everyone is free to believe whatever they want, but if religious views become a public affair, it should be simply "debated off" in a rationalized manner. Your opinion of religionists is synonyms of how fundies see atheists - wrong imo.
(March 24, 2012 at 2:33 am)SaintGeorge Wrote: But if you want to discuss me... I am all game and you will find me to be tuff oposition. I have teeth and forum-xp,... and time is on my side.

I find it hard to imagine anyone would find you particularly hard to argue with. You seem to have the intelligence of a 4 year old, and the spelling to match.

Very tuff indeed.
(March 24, 2012 at 3:19 am)Rayaan Wrote: Also, I know that maybe this is a coincidence, but there's another member named Rhythm who has the same avatar as you do.
He is also an 'anti-theist,' but he is probably not as extreme in his views on religion as you are.

I thought he was for a split second.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-11632-po...#pid260440

Yes me too. I don't know whether it's worth saying hi, but welcome nonetheless.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
hmmmmm . . .
Militant atheist is militant.

Seriously, reason and rationality win by their own virtue, not by virtue of force.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 720 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 954 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1940 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1335 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 3680 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2240 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 1970 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1145 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 949 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2844 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2